Discussion This is why I personally participate in leaking.

dodge101

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
One thing to remember is with OF, if you buy you can dispute it and get money back. If you tip you can't dispute. Tipped a girl once, a month later no content and she tried offering me something else that wasnt what i wanted. But I had no recourse.

Reactions: Bobby Slay
Mar 17, 2022
They all act the exact same. The only ones that run their own accounts are the "amateur" ones who simply aren't big enough to do so.

Look at Natalie Roush for example. Does anyone really think that's her sending those messages? It's completely against her personality and not at all how someone with her background would message.

People are delusional if they really think these girls are online nearly 24/7 sending the same emoji-filled, sexual messages with very little actual involvement in the conversation.

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
I’m sure there’s some threshold. Like on IG, if a chick has over 10k subs, I don’t bother reaching out for content. After 10k subs the chances of a reply dwindle to zero with every additional 1k. I’m sure there’s a similar phenomenon on OF where after a certain number of subs the probability of it being “managed” approaches 1.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
One of the many reasons I participate in leaking is because of girls like Maple Divine, who over-charge for their vids and/or force people to join their "VIP" bullshit in order to buy full-length PPV vids, all while charging $9.99/month for the privilege.

• peepoShrug
Reactions: GREEN DADDY

B4b4T33

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
My opinion is that if I am paying more than 20 bucks a month(which I have only paid for a girl I know personally in real life who does OF with her husband on the DL), they better be long high quality videos and no PPV. Recently with the minimum effort iPhone videos these girls put out, I am not paying for any page that costs more than a monthly Xvideos Red subscription, AKA 9.99, and you better be damn cute or hot, otherwise i am willing to wait a year or two for the internet Gods to bring it to me for free.

That said, I have only ever seen one high priced onlyfans model I can say was worth the big bucks.
A Russian chick back in early 2020 who no longer does OF, her subscription model was genius.
She charged 75 bucks a month and only allowed maximum 100 subscribers at a time. I think it was her and a friend of hers.
she had a list of things that customers can vote on ever 2 weeks and she would make full length hour long videos of it. Every week she had a group skype calls for them with her girlfriends for her subscribers. I think this was back when onlyfans live streaming sucked.
The only thing she charged for extra where custom photoshoots and one on one skype shows.
She attracted a lot of average spenders but we knew there were a few whales in there, cos a few of them have sent her crazy gifts, one I saw for the month my friend was subbed was a MacBook pro.
I think she was able to pull this off cos She was business savvy and easily a 9 in looks. A lot of these girls forget this is business and/or are too lazy.

Reactions: dinnerisready0

B4b4T33

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I've known this since early 2020 after a friend who does OF with her bf(mentioned in prior post) told me about a company approaching them to run their accounts for them and told them many girls hire companies like them. Which is a big reason I never sub to popular girls. Also keep in mind that a lot of the reviews you see for these girls are from the ones managing their accounts.

Last edited: