Simp Chat Susu_jpg / swimsuit succubus Discussion Thread

penwin

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 4, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
oh, the glowing sticks when there was subs or raids
i liked it lol, but i get it
i taught you were maybe talking about some clips where she is dancing in the kitchen with Tasha, or acting cute (those were sub goals) and were real akward af (and i also liked)

yeah, i think everyone here agrees she could be bigger, we just dont know why she isnt (i still think she dont like us lol)

i think when streaming she was akward funny, with the sticks, kazoo, etc (well, there were some times she obviously didnt want to be live, like the star trek game sponsored stream, but letting those aside)
but the videos made for youtube are 80% just akward
idk if is the edit or if she cant act alone, but there is something wrong there

Reactions: throweraccount

penwin

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 4, 2023
we talk in circles cause there is nothing new :KEKWlaugh:
well, the open scamm bot got thing going a while but we back to "is she rich?" "is she lazy?" "whats going on with her"

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yep exactly it, I mean yeah to an extent it's ok, like I said it's awkward but people power through it. But when she does videos alone she doesn't get it. The videos where there are other people and they're guiding some of it works. Like one of the Sweet Anita videos it wasn't that awkward and Anita was the one giving knowledge about animals and stuff. Who knows, maybe it is the editing and whoever is cutting it up is leaving the awkward in too much. You splice the awkward in for the lulz not leave it all in.

penwin

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 4, 2023
i'am not entirely sure but hopefully someone complements
She was in a V relationship. The gf at the time also dated that other guy, who was her mod

we better not talk much more so we dont go off topic, but if you fell like reading, here is a shit ton of drama:
maybe just reading susu's posts is enough for what you want to know
for the bigger drama read layna's, but that one dont say much of the relationship
a couple of the other ones feel like just ex-friends bad mouthing each other, rather than an serious thing, but they help paint the picture. If no ones is on the ex's side there is no way she is innocent

doogal

Superfan
Oct 3, 2023

penwin

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 4, 2023
no doubt it was talked about, its an .... wild... ideia
there was a lot of talking, but many reactions were negative (not about the quality but the idea it self )
well, there was a boom for sure, with people testing it on the first days

man, i would pay money to see the statistics of that bot usage :KEKWlaugh:

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Did JRE mention Susu by name? Or were they referring to the vastly more famous, Amouranth, who also has an AI bot? Also, what episode/who was the guest? Sounds like something Redban or Duncan Trussell would bring up.

Lastly: her bot makes worthless fakes. The homebrew fakes are hit and miss. Her bot's fakes are uniformly cookie-cutter, bland and unconvincing.

Last edited:

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Thanks. It's at 54:55-56:10. They are positive about the fact that it empowers models to profit off their images without actually having to show their bodies. They did not mention the quality of the fakes it generates. And how could they? Neither Joe, Debra or Jamie (who came across the Twitter post) knew who Susu was. Does Amouranth's AI suck as a much as Susu's? yes, and fakes in general are inferior to the real thing. Has Amouranth fallen off? Certainly. Pretty much everyone on Twitch has fallen off since the end of covid. Has Susu ever had Amouranth's level of clout or profitability? No.

Last edited:

gasliquid

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
The only thing Susu.bot empowers her to do is exploit the loneliest or most desperate of her fans for their money, without Susu having to do a thing to earn it... She just outsourced her likeness to an AI so the AI bot can interact with the community she built, so she doesn't have to. I mean, passive income can be great, but this is just the laziest and most shameful way to be a "content creator." At least Amouranth is still out there on every platform hustling 24/7 in addition to her AI bot, lol, at least her fans can still watch and interact with the actual person, and not just this basic-ass AI chatbot/image generator.