Simp Chat Susu_jpg / swimsuit succubus Discussion Thread

doogal

Superfan
Oct 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She never insults her whole fanbase for finding her sexy or jerking off. I don’t get how anyone could think that watching her content. She makes sexy photos and also shows her personality. Both things can be true without it needing to be one or the other.

As for claiming she is “insulting” her coomers by calling them paypigs, she’s catering to the findom fetish guys when she says that. Those guys like being called that.

I guess this is what that DoomerRando was talking about when he said:
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Bolt101

Superfan
Apr 30, 2022
yea she does play into that a lot sort of like what Belle Delphine used to do, just not as aggressive. Susu literally spat at her cam once as if she was trying to degrade whoever wouldn't follow her socials.

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
It's confusing for sure. On the one hand she does things like the ghost picture she put up where again could have easily just been her under a sheet in bra and panties but that's kinda sexual and a set of that would have made a killing, but she draws the line at nudes, but then again she's charging for an AI chat thing where you can pay to have fakes made of her nude and apparently the default nude thing is calibrated to her actual body proportions? Like if you're comfortable letting an AI draw you getting dicked down, cummed on, sucking dick etcetera why is at the bare minimum a topless shoot out of the question?

I've seen posts before where people have said that she got spooked by the amount of attention SwimsuitSuccubus was getting her, people saying she just didn't want to do it anymore, posts saying she just wanted quick money and everything in between. The problem with her trying to leave it all behind is that the money's never going to be as good sure you'll get the random simp subs and the guys donating but the idea of "If I just do one more shoot" will always be there, but in Susu's case (and please correct me if I'm wrong here) the problem is that she's been MIA ever since launching the AI thing. No streams, barely any social media, nothing and it's conveying to the fans that she's just happy to sit back and make money off of that rather than do anything else.

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
This is my theory on everything, call me crazy, deluded or whatever but just sharing some brain space.

With how much they were streaming together as well as the myriad of videos like Goth IHOP and the nun cooking I think that Susu was planning to pitch a channel idea to Tasha and Sinnocent where the three of them would feature, stream together and the paycheck goes three different ways. Base idea was sexy lewd but keeping it lewd only and the paperwork already starts going. But Sinnocent announces that she's doing her first ever topless shoot and it throws a wrench into the plans because now the fanbase are going to be expecting topless content from all three of them plus add onto that the fact that Tasha's kinda radio silent with her own content posting and the whole thing's dead in the water, so Susu cancels the channel idea and tries to think of a way to stop all the comments and DM's about topless AI seems to be taking off so why not look into making a bot for fake nudes?

Fast forward to now and we're right at where we're discussing.

• Brainlet
Reactions: MorningWodd7777

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
Tasha and Susu at least go back to the days where Susu still erocosplayed, Tasha has done suggestive content as well. Lore ahead: there's a bit when Momokun was hanging out in the same room with Tasha and Susu and more people. Momokun forcefully removed Tasha's top as a joke, which only made her reputation as being too handsy even worse. Before you asks they made sure nobody had captured any moment of that. That was when Momokun and Susu stopped hanging out as well.

Sinnocent might be too much for Susu and Tasha, but I think they just don't care about doing the sort of content they wanna do. Susu is fishing for viewers any time she can though. At this point people don't even remember she did lewd stuff mostly because her fanbase is different now.

Pedro100

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Exactly! She feels the need to go out of her way to create an ai bot of herself, with her actual proportions. Rather than just doing it herself, honestly what even the point. She’d somehow feel better making bare minimum income off of ai, as opposed to making bank off of real nudes. Cause if that’s the case I think she should get over herself and give in to her slutty personality. But that’s just my take. :peepoShrug:

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
I think it's all about the feeling of control. Once she got back control of her life and stopped doing lewds, she looked for other things she needed to take control of. People making nudes without her permission and she having no control over, make an AI bot. She just feels in control of that now. You can't control that shit though, she just feels in control of it because from her perspective the people making fakes made less fakes because her fakes are "better". She's probably on a mental health wellbeing thing. For her mental wellness, being in control is paramount. :PepeHmm:

Reactions: Pirate King Atomsk

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
It's only up because people are buying into it. If people stopped paying for it and gave feedback that the body looks nothing like hers then she might fix it. At this moment in time, it's serving it's purpose, keeping her in control of her fake nudes. We just need someone to go through all her lewd content from the past and AI generate the strings of clothing off. It would 100% look better than anything her AI bot can generate since it's literally her vs some AI generated fugly thing.

Reactions: pipabunrs

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
The people paying for it don't really know how AI works, since there's already a community working on stuff you can make for free. She's really catering to the lowest of the low, and she is NOT keeping fake nudes in control because that's not going to stop them. This is for the chronic simps who don't know better.

Reactions: Pedro100

Pedro100

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
She made the bot thing solely for the “pleasure” of her audience. So that we can use her image, body and voice and do whatever tf we feel like with it. Doesn’t really sound like she has anything under control dawg. If anything, it’s still deepfakes but more accessible and easy with the only set back of paying her for it. So again, she didn’t do anything to possibly better her mental health. The only thing she is in control of is payment options lmao. I still think she’d be better off just giving in and making bank off of actual nudes on fansly or onlyfans.