Simp Chat Susu_jpg / swimsuit succubus Discussion Thread

gasliquid

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nope. She's checked out and bailed on her fans/community. When she does stream now, she's on somebody else's stream and isn't even putting herself on cam, just voice audio.

I think this Susu.ai bot thing is her biggest slap in the face to her fans/community/supporters because it's just like, "here have an automated AI generated version of me so I don't ever have to deal with you people again" - but still gimme your money.

Reactions: penwin

unkuser

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She probably made 10K+ from her last set. Add to that the AI bot, and she has no need to post more than once a month. But who knows if she quit or not.

Reactions: Quwar

mrPliskin

Diamond Tier
Apr 24, 2023
text chat option is super lack luster and the photo/audio is limited per month unless you spent the 70 or 80 bucks, 4-5 days until it resets so youll see more later this week but i did the middle tier to fuck around and am good. it gives 1 sentence answers and cannot respond unless you type so weak as hell for bad dirty talk or whatever and audio is 3000 characters a month

Reactions: drakedestroier

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
Nah she's just doing everything in her power to keep the stagnation process from setting in. Meg Turney went full nude and now she's posting less and less because she's stagnating, same with what happened when Sinnocent got her tits out, the moment any hot internet personality goes naked is the moment a good portion of their community goes "Alright we're done here, pack up, move to the next one!"

The bot and the lack of sets is just her trying to stave off the inevitable, after any model goes naked it's a case of "Either I keep upping the ante or I fall into obscurity"

SoZettaSlow

Tier 1 Sub
May 9, 2022
I think with Meg it's a slow burn. She's been escalating at a snail's pace, so she hasn't gone stagnant yet. You just know that there are a fair amount of people who are waiting for butthole, which does seem like a realistic possibility as she keeps "pushing her boundaries." It's once she reaches that point that I think she'll truly hit stagnation because I don't see her moving anywhere beyond that.

With Susu, she'd "retired," so any income from this kind of stuff is kind of a bonus for her. She'd earned a month's worth (possibly two months) of comfortable income off of her set from a few weeks ago. Taking into consideration that she has earned her living, there is no necessity to grind. And who knows how much this bot is making her. It does suck for the people who cared about her twitch stuff, since that's apparently fallen by the wayside. But as far as stagnation goes, the big appeal from this last set was that she was wearing a miniskirt. The bar is low, and she's got a lot of opportunity in front of her to keep stagnation from setting in.

Last edited:

Tadload

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
The AI thing is so clearly someone's else scam. This things reeks of random friend who works with AI convincing her to let him use her image for a new chat AI bot scam.

I also think it's about a partner, but doubt it's about the money. It's never about the money, if someone thinks it is, you're looking at if from your own perspective, no hers.

Susu made over 7k from the tamest set possible, that didn't even show panties, if she cared for money she could milk hundreds of thousands with a non-nude OF, with the bare minimum effort. Hell, there are many guys with findom kinks that would give their entire paychecks to her and demand nothing in return, she doesn't care. She's probably married and having a happy and simple life with a decent guy, but there's this craving for horny attention on the internet, this itch that never goes away, it's like a drug, so she tip her toes in it with very tame paid sets and showing cleavage on twitter. It's enough to satisfy her craving and not enough for her husband to be uncomfortable about it.

I've seen it many times, with multiple egirls, they love the attention, the thrill of having all these simps worship her. Then they find a boyfriend and the guy doesn't like that she's whoring herself online and she stops, but still posts cleavage and the ocasional bikini picture on the beach, because she craves the attention.

PapaBless

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 14, 2021
She is basically a twitch Thot now lol, the old susu is dead. She hangs out with Mizkif and all the other twitch industry plants like Emiru. Everything else she pumps out is obvious scam

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
you have to learn that ethots had their time in the limelight in the late 2010s and especially during the pandemic. they won't give anything good ever again. time to let go.

Tadload

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
I didn't mean it as insider knowledge, my bad if it sounded that way. I've mentioned it because I see a lot of people in the thread arguing that she's loaded or have a sugar daddy, but when you earn 7k from so little, if what you cared about was the money, there is no reason to not put a little more effort and earn much more.

In short, my speculation is that she does because she likes it. If she cared about the money, she could be making much more with very little extra effort.

Reactions: Omegamanx