Simp Chat Susu_jpg / swimsuit succubus Discussion Thread

slysurfer3

Tier 2 Sub
May 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To be fair, it's a monumental difference simping for an egirl and simping for literal AI.

With her real content you're both supporting her and (hopefully) directing her for more content, with the bot you're practically ensuring she never does anything again, because why would she? Just use the bot, it literally prints free money and gives her a cover for "that's not me, it's just AI".

If you really want AI generated content of her there's plenty out there, a dedicated coomer will generate something better, more sexual and for more specific than her bot ever could. Hell you can even make it yourself, however you want, if you're willing to learn.

Don't support this type of content, it'll only make everything worse for all of us. If she doesn't do any content again, hey we had a good run and there's always the old sets to gawk at. At least it won't empower any and all other girls to go down this route.

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
This. A million times over. Because this is just the first step, girls who sell pictures these days are like cosplayers (Funny enough because a good chunk of cosplayers sell pictures) the moment they see something that's trending they're all over it.

New popular character? Tons of girls will scrap for the materials for the outfit, and in the case of AI it hasn't really caught on yet but I don't wanna see a future where social links send you to a pay wall for AI chat rooms rather than OnlyFans or Fansly.

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Great booba in the latest YT vid. Don't entirely believe her story, but whatever. Hopefully she posts some more content soon on fansly.

slysurfer3

Tier 2 Sub
May 16, 2022
New video TL;DW

Changed homes, started growing plants, WoW guild, started play Warhammer, started a gaming channel @WoWSusu, has ADHD and anxiety, working on mental health, money is not everything so she'll only do what she wants, bought 2 Tamagochi, got a new cat.

Mentions having posted on Fansly but does not mention any more content or lack thereof.

Saved you 22 minutes.

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Any natty model you can think of with similar proportions and look (dark, petite, slim, curvy) that actually goes nude and/or does hardcore?

Last edited:

penwin

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 4, 2023
harmony wonder and alexis love kiiiinda remind me of her
peachiikitten kinda looked like her at one point (when she was skinny and had a boob job), she changed her looks a few times, she also changes her name a lot, its annoying find her treads

not that good but the best i can think of

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
While you're 100% right at the end of the day anyone with a Fansly/OnlyFans/Patreon/Whatever can talk a big game all they want about loving their community and such, but push comes to shove they'll always prioritize their income over their image. Susu just did what any other E-girl would to keep themselves relevant and stave off the burn out.

Much as I'm in the same boat of actually wanting to see some real content I'm pretty sure everyone here's just accepted the fact that she's going to ride this AI thing until it dies out then just go back to the same as before with sporadic pics and shoots popping up everywhere.

Pedro100

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
That’s what I find very confusing (and irritating) about her. She can act sexy or at least sexual. She’s no stranger to making sexual innuendos in her vids. Nor does she shy away from using someone else’s body in her thumbnails with a sus title for said vids. But when it comes to sexualizing her and hypothetically selling her nudes for profit that’s where she draws the line? I just don’t understand her most times lol