Simp Chat Susu_jpg / swimsuit succubus Discussion Thread

slysurfer3

Tier 2 Sub
May 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
New video TL;DW

Changed homes, started growing plants, WoW guild, started play Warhammer, started a gaming channel @WoWSusu, has ADHD and anxiety, working on mental health, money is not everything so she'll only do what she wants, bought 2 Tamagochi, got a new cat.

Mentions having posted on Fansly but does not mention any more content or lack thereof.

Saved you 22 minutes.

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I've tried watching her stream. I just can't.
She's so hot that it's actually irritating to watch and but her banter is mindnumbingly basic.
I just get sexually frustrated and then bored af within 5 mins
I wish she would just get back to lewd (preferably nude/hc) modelling.
Does she have a boyfriend/husband she can punt so she can get back to making real money?
I swear she would crush Amouranth and Alinity if she got serious on Onlyfans.

Big_Brain

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
You morons this isn't about simping, it's about getting more ass pics. The best thing about her is that sweet Puerto Rican ass and you idiots are sacrificing seeing MORE of that because you wanted to show off mild cleavage pics early

slysurfer3

Tier 2 Sub
May 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To be fair, it's a monumental difference simping for an egirl and simping for literal AI.

With her real content you're both supporting her and (hopefully) directing her for more content, with the bot you're practically ensuring she never does anything again, because why would she? Just use the bot, it literally prints free money and gives her a cover for "that's not me, it's just AI".

If you really want AI generated content of her there's plenty out there, a dedicated coomer will generate something better, more sexual and for more specific than her bot ever could. Hell you can even make it yourself, however you want, if you're willing to learn.

Don't support this type of content, it'll only make everything worse for all of us. If she doesn't do any content again, hey we had a good run and there's always the old sets to gawk at. At least it won't empower any and all other girls to go down this route.

damndude

Diamond Tier
Sep 5, 2022
Who is a simp? IDGAF about her making money. I just don´t want her not to create content. Holy fuck you guys have a weird way of assessing people. If she gets butthurt about people sharing her stuff and it can be helped by waiting 3 days or even a week? So what? You guys are victims of your instant gratification system. I couldn´t care less about her feeling bad about her stuff getting leaked. I just want to see her back in the game, that is all. A means to an end. I don´t get you all saying "If she stops creating content move on to the next model!" There is no other model looking like her. That´s the point. I mean she even acknowledges that leaks will happen...she is kinda okay with it, but asks for people to delay it...what´s the harm?

Last edited:

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
You never go full Simp.
scalia GIF

kyotostars

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2022
what a braindead take from somebody who contributes nothing to this forum. she released a set and said if people could comply she'd release another, it wasn't leaked and she kept her word. it happens again with a better set promised.. what is so hard with just holding off for a few days?

cryptono

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
She's gonna maybe release a set of her wearing her normal clothes, go back to doing nothing but posting her YouTube videos, and then maybe post another set of normal clothes when people start to forget about her.

Judge creators by what they actually produce, not what they promise to produce.

bonkipo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I remember she literally showed up in a 20min old newly made leak volafile back in 2017, much to our shock and was quite funny in that situation, so much respect to her, and pretty much told us to keep it to ourselves, she is cool like that, so she IS experienced and has sense of humor/reasonable, If Metallica & the billion dollar music industry couldn't defeat the internet, what chance does some e-thots have? ig so the point is, it is what is, that's the nature of this entire thing & the internet. idk what the endgame is, If she says just wait for a while after her release, then respect her and dont push her away. Susu is a gem, it'd be a loss to loose her again.

damndude

Diamond Tier
Sep 5, 2022
Its funny how short sighted some people are...to her it is all about it appearing like she has 72 hours of people wanting to buy her stuff instead of it getting leaked. And no it did not happen with the last set you are literally the first person to fuck it up for all of us once more. I bet when she posts that she stops or is extremely disappointed you will say something like "whatever, man! Who cares?". We all care! We want her to post more confidently. Yes we have a lot of content of her already...but she looks better now than ever before. I think this might be her last genuine attempt at this and you are about to fuck it all up for some likes.