EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Probably watching off to the side....
I honestly feel bad for the dude. I couldn't tell you for a fact she's cheated on him before, but i don't think it'd be unreasonable to assume she's atleast kissed another guy before, just look at how many raves/parties she's attended over the years, pair that with how she is when intoxicated. Whats your guys opinion on it?

I honestly feel bad for the dude. I couldn't tell you for a fact she's cheated on him before, but i don't think it'd be unreasonable to assume she's atleast kissed another guy before, just look at how many raves/parties she's attended over the years, pair that with how she is when intoxicated. Whats your guys opinion on it?

there's a video in one of the threads where an asian dude interviews her about how she met her husband. in that answer it sounded like she actually loves him. and being intoxicated at parties doesn't mean cheating. maybe making out with girls or grinding her ass on some dude on the dancefloor but that's about it.

Bruh she's kissed another girl already a few times and caught at a party doing it in front on her bf....she's most likely cheated.

Whenever you see them at parties/raves it’s always her gettig drunk and slutty while her husband Jay is just following her around baby sitting her. She also blanks him completely out while doing her slutty shit at these parties/raves. Idk about full on cheating on him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s kissed/been felt up by a few guys over the years. Still, not really our concern. Only thing I will say is that the guy isn’t as lucky as people like to say because her behaviour contradicts a lot of what she says. Side note, there’s a reason why I’d love to see a live stream of her parting because that’s when all the truly slutty shit happens.

I’m guessing by the teaser released by the Asian woman that there’s going to be another kissing PPV. Hopefully this one will be even better then the first

Whenever you see them at parties/raves it’s always her gettig drunk and slutty while her husband Jay is just following her around baby sitting her. She also blanks him completely out while doing her slutty shit at these parties/raves. Idk about full on cheating on him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s kissed/been felt up by a few guys over the years. Still, not really our concern. Only thing I will say is that the guy isn’t as lucky as people like to say because her behaviour contradicts a lot of what she says. Side note, there’s a reason why I’d love to see a live stream of her parting because that’s when all the truly slutty shit happens.
i dont see any reason to feel for that moron. she explicitly states all the time, THEY need to be comfortable with whatever she does.
so he is prolly fine with looking like a goof at parties - otherwise he would tell her and shed stop.

I’m guessing by the teaser released by the Asian woman that there’s going to be another kissing PPV. Hopefully this one will be even better then the first
from what i've heard you had to tip this allycake bitch 200$ on her 2000$ coachella fund goal to get the content she made there, including the kissing with peach. and knowing what a scamming bitch ally is i wouldn't be surprised that this only meant : tip 200$ to get the the content in form of ppv to unlock send to you afterwards

from what i've heard you had to tip this allycake bitch 200$ on her 2000$ coachella fund goal to get the content she made there, including the kissing with peach. and knowing what a scamming bitch ally is i wouldn't be surprised that this only meant : tip 200$ to get the the content in form of ppv to unlock send to you afterwards
Wouldn’t STPeach be selling the video on her on Fansly/OF too or is she doing some kind of free colab? I can’t imagine she’d do that, but I bet she might be holding off on releasing it until Allycakes gives her permission.

Wouldn’t STPeach be selling the video on her on Fansly/OF too or is she doing some kind of free colab? I can’t imagine she’d do that, but I bet she might be holding off on releasing it until Allycakes gives her permission.
Yes STPeach also sells the same video as allecakes, but also at the same price , the last kissing ppv was $150, so this one will be the same price or more

they're charging market rate. not sure what you're so upset about.

If the market rate for a kiss is $200 then the girls I'm subbed to on OF and Fansly are seriously underselling themselves :KEKWlaugh:

not everyone can charge $200 for a kiss. that's what 1 million followers on twitch does for you. but i'm assuming $200 was for a long makeout session not just that 10 second vid.

Back
Top Bottom