EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Wait, do American/Californian nurses make that much? That's insane. I used to live in Norway and Denmark, and they don't even get that.
Nurse practitioners do yeah. I’m not sure what the salary of normal nurses are, but I know positions like nurse practitioners can make a good amount of money even on base salary in places like California. 100K in California isn’t much above middle class when you factor in tax and inflation. Still comfortable money tho

There's a lot of positions that are extremely lucrative in america (particularly in california) that pay way less in europe. Software engineers for example. Average software engineer salary in spain is 41k USD. Entry level for a california engineer is 75k USD. Average compensation for a senior engineer is 169kUSD. Its fucking crazy.
Entry level and potential growth seems much higher than many countries in Europe

Wait, do American/Californian nurses make that much? That's insane. I used to live in Norway and Denmark, and they don't even get that.
Thats pretty much any job in the big 4 states. (Cali, Florida, New York, hmmm) They have to because of the cost of living. Family fast food workers make over 20 an hour and still strugle.

My same house (450k) in my current state is 1.5 million in Cali.

Thats pretty much any job in the big 4 states. (Cali, Florida, New York, hmmm) They have to because of the cost of living. Family fast food workers make over 20 an hour and still strugle.

My same house (450k) in my current state is 1.5 million in Cali.
True but any software engineer in america is still likely going to make nearly twice what an equivalent level engineer in europe would make

Back
Top Bottom