EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I said a couple of weeks ago her content needs to evolve before people start getting bored and walking away. Sounds like it's starting to happen.
Her husband starts working next month too and will be making 100K. Add in the fact they’ve also starting trying for a kid I guess she just isn’t motivated enough to try anything new to bring her subs back up

Her content is just stale. She's trying to thrive in a space where some girls are doing better cosplays and other girls are showing more, all while being cheaper.

Not many people are gonna buy her stuff (especially the ones with Alle) for the prices she wants when there are girls who are DPing themselves and then squirting everywhere for a fraction of the price :KEKWlaugh:

Let’s face it, how long can You make people pay for over two years for same shit plus or minus. Only two major changes in her career are stream and kissing ppv, rest is same thing cooked differently. There is 50/50 chance for her; either she works on herself and stop being clumsy and start new content, or just leave, coming back to streaming
Or get a real job that doesn't rely on people subscribing/viewing/sponsorships/wank fest/cult of personality that is social media (be it OF/streaming/Youtube/Twitter/IG/TikTok). That is if hell freezes over ... Just sayin'.

Or get a real job that doesn't rely on people subscribing/viewing/sponsorships/wank fest/cult of personality that is social media (be it OF/streaming/Youtube/Twitter/IG/TikTok). That is if hell freezes over ... Just sayin'.

it is truly staggering to me how many streamers (not just OF girls) would rather hope against hope instead of getting an actual job. Sub-100 viewers on twitch posting titty selfies on OF and having to beg for donations to pay their taxes on a job where they make a few dollars an hour but hey, it beats a steady paycheck, huh? 🙄

it is truly staggering to me how many streamers (not just OF girls) would rather hope against hope instead of getting an actual job. Sub-100 viewers on twitch posting titty selfies on OF and having to beg for donations to pay their taxes on a job where they make a few dollars an hour but hey, it beats a steady paycheck, huh? 🙄
It's relatively easy money if they know they got a halfway decent face and soemwhat interesting personality. The body helps too. It's just suckers are born every day - and I ain't excluding myself here. It really doesn't matter if the content is the definition of mediocre; people will view and subscribe. The funny thing is I fell on hard times job-wise, and got lucky with another job. I now truly appreciate the value of a dollar while doing a job that mostly anyone can do, but it's my job. I revamped my CV, got an interview, interviewed for it, and convinced the higher ups that I was the right person for the job. I know people need it to be done well - for the sake of the place to function and for my co-workers to do their own responsibilities. This isn't a forever job. It's temporary until I find something better (and pay off some debt). But one day I can say with some pride that I worked there and I did that job one time.

That's my life/sob story.

So where are the tits? Hardcore stuff? Haha.

Has she done a single live stream since the accidental nipple reveal? I won't call it a slip because her whole damn titties was out for like 15 full seconds before she realized her entire nipple was exposed. It's a shame, but I guess I got what I wanted. The possibility of accidental nudity was the entire reason I watched her Livestreams anyway

Has she done a single live stream since the accidental nipple reveal? I won't call it a slip because her whole damn titties was out for like 15 full seconds before she realized her entire nipple was exposed. It's a shame, but I guess I got what I wanted. The possibility of accidental nudity was the entire reason I watched her Livestreams anyway
her next stream is this saturday.

Please can you provide a link/vid to this supposed reveal? I can't find it anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom