EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

She has ghosted the topic for now(as far as i heard). She says its to "combat leaks," but we all know the major reason is avoid slips like that one. To cut the videos into the tamest shit we have ever seen. Also, instead of rolling with it, she is actively banning people mentioning the leak in the comments of her posts. Shows asshole :EZ:.. Shows nips :SadgeCry:.. :ddHuh::ddHuh::ddHuh::ddHuh::ddHuh:
She showed her butthole? Which stream?

FINALLY! White panties and stockings/thigh highs, in how fucking long?! Is this too much to ask for? I will always prefer this combo over cosplay.

:peepoSad:

FINALLY! White panties and stockings/thigh highs, in how fucking long?! Is this too much to ask for? I will always prefer this combo over cosplay.

:peepoSad:
The Rock Shut Up GIF

Her descriptions are cringe af, but to be fair to her, at least she's descriptive and honest about what's in the vids. She'd make more money if she kept it vague, because more people would buy on a hope and be disappointed.

Most other ethots intentionally avoid being specific so noone can complain when they deliver nothing. And whenever one uses the word 'spicy' you know it'll be shit.

Her descriptions are cringe af, but to be fair to her, at least she's descriptive and honest about what's in the vids. She'd make more money if she kept it vague, because more people would buy on a hope and be disappointed.

Most other ethots intentionally avoid being specific so noone can complain when they deliver nothing. And whenever one uses the word 'spicy' you know it'll be shit.

i seriously doubt she manages her content anymore. She’s to dim to write like that.

Back
Top Bottom