EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I honestly feel bad for the dude. I couldn't tell you for a fact she's cheated on him before, but i don't think it'd be unreasonable to assume she's atleast kissed another guy before, just look at how many raves/parties she's attended over the years, pair that with how she is when intoxicated. Whats your guys opinion on it?
There's no reason to believe that she has. I know communities like this like to drive up wild conspiracies and rumors but believe it or not, it's more than likely he's having threesomes. Why, as men, do we have to belittle other men just because they're with a beautiful woman who likes to feel liberated? Isn't this the opposite of what gigachads are supposed to do? I'm saying this as a gigachad myself.

There's no reason to believe that she has. I know communities like this like to drive up wild conspiracies and rumors but believe it or not, it's more than likely he's having threesomes. Why, as men, do we have to belittle other men just because they're with a beautiful woman who likes to feel liberated? Isn't this the opposite of what gigachads are supposed to do? I'm saying this as a gigachad myself.
If she’s had a threesome with her husband and another girl she would’ve said so. If you’ve seen her Q&A she’s talked about wanting a FMF threesome, but said it’d have to be with someone they’d never see again & she’d set strict ground rules for her husband Jay (like no kissing for instance) because she gets jealous. Only threesome they’d keep secret is if it was with another dude, lol. I doubt her husband is into that though

Let’s face it, how long can You make people pay for over two years for same shit plus or minus. Only two major changes in her career are stream and kissing ppv, rest is same thing cooked differently. There is 50/50 chance for her; either she works on herself and stop being clumsy and start new content, or just leave, coming back to streaming

:peepoShrug: this might be more of a promotion talk from her rather then really thinking about quitting.
normal it is not allowed to advertise your OF/Fansly on twitch but when she does " :SadgeCry:my other page is not doing well, i think about quitting (go check my linktree for what i am talking about) :SadgeCry:" its not against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom