EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I'm pretty sure she's bi but whatev. Yeah her wall posts are boring, but the ppvs lately have been pushing her boundaries. Not saying she'll show her butthole tomorrow, but I can see a slip happening within a year. Gotta hope at least :P

Weirdly enough, in a lot of cases, it seems that buttplugs come before the butthole.
I have noticed this too. It’s just like how asshole tends to come before nipples too. STPeach has said in one of her early fansly lives something like “don’t pressure me let me build up to it” when asked if she’ll use one of her buttplugs. So it seems it’s something she’s thought about, but it might be crossing one of the lines her husband doesn’t want her to cross

I'm pretty sure she's bi but whatev. Yeah her wall posts are boring, but the ppvs lately have been pushing her boundaries. Not saying she'll show her butthole tomorrow, but I can see a slip happening within a year. Gotta hope at least :P
I bet she's had a slip or two in customs. I don't think she looked over them before sending them out. I could be wrong though.

Did she say that she is done, or just ghosted the topic ?
She has ghosted the topic for now(as far as i heard). She says its to "combat leaks," but we all know the major reason is avoid slips like that one. To cut the videos into the tamest shit we have ever seen. Also, instead of rolling with it, she is actively banning people mentioning the leak in the comments of her posts. Shows asshole :EZ:.. Shows nips :SadgeCry:.. :ddHuh::ddHuh::ddHuh::ddHuh::ddHuh:

Tbf, if she keeps with the fansly lives eventually she’s gonna do a pussy slip. I think the nip slip has made her become a lot more conscious to the fact that what happens in live can’t be edited out. My bet is with her double digit IQ she didn’t think people were screen recording her live and thought her lives only got leaked when she sent them out as PPV’s instead

Tbf, if she keeps with the fansly lives eventually she’s gonna do a pussy slip. I think the nip slip has made her become a lot more conscious to the fact that what happens in live can’t be edited out. My bet is with her double digit IQ she didn’t think people were screen recording her live and thought her lives only got leaked when she sent them out as PPV’s instead
People need to assure her with a pinky promise to not record during lives, that way she feels comfortable going full nude and will also fuck a dildo :WeSmart:

Back
Top Bottom