EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

When she asked during the stream why noone was buying her ppvs anymore, a lot said they disliked the collabs. She may take that to heart.

I also think they're shit, whenever ethots do collabs it's an excuse to raise prices (cause omg the extra effort) and it always looks like two z-tier actresses practicing a shitty scene.

When she asked during the stream why noone was buying her ppvs anymore, a lot said they disliked the collabs. She may take that to heart.

I also think they're shit, whenever ethots do collabs it's an excuse to raise prices (cause omg the extra effort) and it always looks like two z-tier actresses practicing a shitty scene.
Only problem with her collabs is that it’s just a excuse to do less & charge more. The kissing video was good but the rest is just boring. Also, what was she thinking doing that bondage collab with her friend who’s not attractive in the slightest. If she’s gonna collab the content better be good

Only problem with her collabs is that it’s just a excuse to do less & charge more. The kissing video was good but the rest is just boring. Also, what was she thinking doing that bondage collab with her friend who’s not attractive in the slightest. If she’s gonna collab the content better be good
Yeah, but that's pretty much the case for every collab, not just hers. These thots seem to think that having more tits on screen somehow automatically makes it hotter, and it doesn't. They also usually have zero actual chemistry and basically do it to feed their own narcissism ('I'm so hot, you're like me, we're so hot, blah blah').

The one genuine thing Peach has going for her is that she does actually come across like a bit of a horny bitch that is actually into it (though she wouldn't do it without the money), unlike any other streamer thot I've ever seen. That gets lost in the scripted PPVs, more so when she's performing with a robot.

It's like rappers "collaborating" so they crossshare their fans buying their shit

did she actually say _noone_? i even guessed few pages ago her buyers are in the single digits + the goat leaker in this sub. others guessed buyers to be in the hundrets.

im sorry but collabs arent the reason she is declining- if you want to jerk off, peach just doesnt show enough. awkardly moving and talking, dressed up as a teacher just doesnt do it.
u cant throw parties and not offer alcohol, u cant make barbecues without meat and be disappointed when noone shows up after a certain time.
she has no talents to do anything but show alot more.

but peach and her 75 iq will put all the blame on the collabs, promise not to collab and therefore raise prices.

whatever her current situation is right now, does not mean she can't find ways to farm money, like i said before, if she had some sort of cheaper content, whatever it may be, just the fact that is cheaper will get some people to buy, another thing is, people LOVE to throw money at her during live streams, she can't complain about making less money and not have more than 1 stream per month lol, unless she doesn't realize that, surely she does, right?

whatever her current situation is right now, does not mean she can't find ways to farm money, like i said before, if she had some sort of cheaper content, whatever it may be, just the fact that is cheaper will get some people to buy, another thing is, people LOVE to throw money at her during live streams, she can't complain about making less money and not have more than 1 stream per month lol, unless she doesn't realize that, surely she does, right?
Her Content isn't expensive though. I can not think of a single Twitch Girl that has that much on the feed/puts that much content out for a 10$ Subscription.
Her PPVs are also very low compared to everyone else with 25$ ( minus those stupid collabs nobody wants)
You also get a free livestream 1-2 hours each Month included in your 10$, if you got the time for it.

I agree howether that her content is stale and more of the same but saying she should be cheaper is delusional in my opinion :peepoShrug:

Her Content isn't expensive though. I can not think of a single Twitch Girl that has that much on the feed/puts that much content out for a 10$ Subscription.
Her PPVs are also very low compared to everyone else with 25$ ( minus those stupid collabs nobody wants)
You also get a free livestream 1-2 hours each Month included in your 10$, if you got the time for it.

I agree howether that her content is stale and more of the same but saying she should be cheaper is delusional in my opinion :peepoShrug:
and the content she puts out everyday is often filmed on that day. most onlyfans/fansly girls film content in bulk and slowly release it throughout the following weeks/months, which feels disingenuous IMO. What she provides is 100% worth the price point.

I can’t imagine that’ll last. It’s always the same schtick. Maybe only her most obsessed/brainwashed idiots will keep throwing money at this stuff but I think most will just move on (if they haven’t already)

I mean with all due respect how many people does she think can spend 200 dollars on a PPV lol that's just not common. You're talking like the 1% of buyers at that point if not less. The most I'll spend at a time is 100, I make pretty much middle class money so I can do it occasionally but not often and those are all custom videos made specially for me with my name and all and not 2 none nude girls doing pretty mediocre make out sessions. As far as her other PPVs as has been said they are...literally...all...the same. How many times do you think we are going to be excited for the same asshole spreading ending. She makes zero effort at all to change things up or make them unique. I enjoy none nude models but the thing is you have to work harder to make it worth it. I can pay 100 dollars for a very attractive girl to fuck herself with a dildo for 10 mins while saying my name...or 200 dollars for you to make out with clothes on with zero effort. Pretty easy choice for me. I love her content but in my honest opinion she has gotten lazy as a lot do and just expect and feel entitled for the money to keep rolling in with no incentive for it to do so and then act shocked pikachu face

I wouldn't assume ppl will keep throwing money at her livestreams. She gets like 2-300 viewers and it's always thanks to 1-3 dudes simping hard that she reaches her goals at all. I personally think we've been fortunate there hasn't been an awkward 'noone is paying' stream yet, if it was more than once a month it would be likely.

She doesn't do more because of her 'rules', but to be honest, she's not getting insane amounts of money to convince her either. Like what, 1500/stream? A lot of money for very little work, yes, but noone breaks their morality for that kinda money.

and the content she puts out everyday is often filmed on that day. most onlyfans/fansly girls film content in bulk and slowly release it throughout the following weeks/months, which feels disingenuous IMO. What she provides is 100% worth the price point.
I mean, I can understand when alot of girls on OF/Fansly film in bulk before releasing it incase they have other more important commitments approaching & they can focus on filming new content whilst their previous filmed content is being released

The thing is, I enjoy the anticipation of certain content being built up for release

But i also appreciate the girls like STPeach who can deliver content the same day it's filmed

Consistency is key for me to stay subbed to any girls on OF/Fansly

The min they go from posting like 5-6 times a week then just outright ghosting for weeks even months at a time is annoying

I mean with all due respect how many people does she think can spend 200 dollars on a PPV lol that's just not common. You're talking like the 1% of buyers at that point if not less. The most I'll spend at a time is 100, I make pretty much middle class money so I can do it occasionally but not often and those are all custom videos made specially for me with my name and all and not 2 none nude girls doing pretty mediocre make out sessions. As far as her other PPVs as has been said they are...literally...all...the same. How many times do you think we are going to be excited for the same asshole spreading ending. She makes zero effort at all to change things up or make them unique. I enjoy none nude models but the thing is you have to work harder to make it worth it. I can pay 100 dollars for a very attractive girl to fuck herself with a dildo for 10 mins while saying my name...or 200 dollars for you to make out with clothes on with zero effort. Pretty easy choice for me. I love her content but in my honest opinion she has gotten lazy as a lot do and just expect and feel entitled for the money to keep rolling in with no incentive for it to do so and then act shocked pikachu face
to say she is lazy is harsch, she obviously thinks about her fansly nonstop. whenever she goes somewhere, she tries to get conten somehow. (be it the restroom or whatever). she has just no talents to do anything else but show her underwear.

Random question. I don't know much about her or her past. I was just curious, has she ever talked about or discussed her photoshoots from the past? Like the ones where she's nude with bare ass. I'm guessing there isn't any more?

Random question. I don't know much about her or her past. I was just curious, has she ever talked about or discussed her photoshoots from the past? Like the ones where she's nude with bare ass. I'm guessing there isn't any more?
If you’re talking about her photos from I think you’re talking about from what I’ve heard her say is that her “abusive” ex boyfriend encouraged her to do them photos. Of course she said this before she started spreading her ass on onlyfans/fansly

I look at it like this. How many guys would let a girl friend-zone them for years and never give them anything? I'm guessing the hardcore simps would think they "always have a chance". But a lot of us would look at the fact that we have been stuck at second base for YEARS. its just not worth it anymore. There is a group of girls I feel this way about, Sara Mei Kasai, OMGCosplay, and Jessica Nigri just to name a few. If you start to distance yourself and ignore them, then they will do what they have to to get your attention back, i.e. nudes. When PeachJars finally went topless her numbers skyrocketed. Hell, out of respect for her decision, I even went to her Onlyfans, subbed, and bought her set. I canceled after, but I feel like you have to encourage the behavior you wanna see. When guys have seen it all in every different way they can, then they get bored. I don't even stop when I see there is new content of hers leaked, I just pass on by.

Back
Top Bottom