EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Two fucking incel brains that proposed pants over g string and scammo methods of raising prices to discourage people from leaking, damn discouragement of human race šŸ«”
How does raising prices discourage leaking? If anything it makes me want to leak it more to combat the ridiculous prices, and it definitely makes people want leaks more because they don't want to pay the ridiculous prices. Raising prices mostly just discourages buying. These low IQ bitches think correlation equals causation. They think noticing fewer leaks after raising prices means raising prices discourages leaks, but in reality nobody is leaking because now nobody is buying it in the first place lmao.

Sheā€™s talking on stream RN about wanting to quit or take a long break from fansly/OF

I saw how much she wanting to Quit today on the livestream hahaha She was horny af and having fun with chat. Is more like drama because less people bought her PPV's, or Something like that... She asked to chat today about this.

What I got from today stream is... she wants to go forward with more spicy content, but isn't allowed by her cuck. It was visible how she was wanting to do a pussy Play, for example, but she's afraid.
I got that vibe too with her saying she wanted to do something (forgot what it was). She's been sucking popsicles, now making out with girls, and telling us to cum. It's one thing if her bf doesn't want to do content with her because of, in her words, his career or whatnot, but forbidding her - if that's the case - from doing stuff she obviously wants to do is just going to lead to hurting her income stream since people will get bored and leave. Top tier cuck energy for sure.

How does raising prices discourage leaking? If anything it makes me want to leak it more to combat the ridiculous prices, and it definitely makes people want leaks more because they don't want to pay the ridiculous prices. Raising prices mostly just discourages buying. These low IQ bitches think correlation equals causation. They think noticing fewer leaks after raising prices means raising prices discourages leaks, but in reality nobody is leaking because now nobody is buying it in the first place lmao.
Sounds like it was some white knight simps suggesting this

Honestly i donā€™t know what to think about last stream, she was really stepped back at the beginning, maby from recent accident, but later on she clearly wanted to go further. That said, I wish her all best, but if she is not going to develop more nasty content, two more streams and there will be like 50 people watching same crap :(

She was talking about quitting or taking a long break but then posted "Streams are my absolute favorite šŸ˜ā¤ļø who loved it as much as me?" after it?

Something not adding up.
Shes thinking about quitting or taking a break because her subs have gone down. When she first mentioned it in her twitch stream she made it seem like she wanted to quit because sheā€™s becoming disillusioned with the whole sex worker thing, but the more sheā€™s spoken about it the more itā€™s obvious sheā€™s just upset her subs are going down. Making less money & her ego taking a hit is her issue. Sheā€™s still got more bondage content with her friend sheā€™s holding back because not enough people bought the first bondage pics/vid she released (imo it sold little bc her friend looks like a heroin addict who lives in a trailer park).

Last edited:
It's her fault anyway.. she wants everything but she dont want to give extra to get more. Repetitive circle of content = stale = boring.

Take for example mira, she wants ALOT of money for barely anything but she complains all the time about money.

What do they both have in common? well both want alot of money for more of the same or barely work. Don't get me wrong ST did more than mira but the end goal is always the same for this known twitch girls with OF, fansly.. they want alot of money for very very little. Nobody forced ST to get into OF and fansly at the end of the day :peepoShrug: she knows what to do to bring those subs back.

As I said before, today's stream solidified that she has an exhibitionist fetish for sure. She genuinely was into and she wanted to do more but is respecting her husband (which i get and respect). Its more we need Jay to be more comfortable than her.

I'm going to hate to say it, but she needs to be the Christina Khalil, where her Lives are her money maker and the possibility of slips (both nips and vag) are the reason why peeps sub.

It is clear her disappointment wasn't the lack of money but her thinking peeps are no longer finding her hot. When chat explained that leaks don't help and also the economy is sucking, she seemed way more into it. It is about the exhibitionist side, and knowing that peeps find her hot, that's her motivation. She even said more likes and comments would help her motivation.

Twitch girls are used to just sitting around and being showered in money. That's why they live in the just chatting category. They think the same rules apply to OF/Fansly then act shocked when they get such minimal returns from it.
I would say that the era where all the twitch people found the most success with mid sized audiences (not even just the ladies) was a period where people had more disposable income to toss around and now itā€™s way harder to justify just handing money over to people for simply existing. A year or two ago I was much more into the idea of ā€œI think you are really hot and sending you money for lunch would make you happyā€ for a lot of girls and now Iā€™m like lol have you seen the price of gas and groceries

I would say that the era where all the twitch people found the most success with mid sized audiences (not even just the ladies) was a period where people had more disposable income to toss around and now itā€™s way harder to justify just handing money over to people for simply existing. A year or two ago I was much more into the idea of ā€œI think you are really hot and sending you money for lunch would make you happyā€ for a lot of girls and now Iā€™m like lol have you seen the price of gas and groceries

True words brother, look after yourself and your family before giving your hard-earned money over to these leeches

Back
Top Bottom