EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I can’t imagine that’ll last. It’s always the same schtick. Maybe only her most obsessed/brainwashed idiots will keep throwing money at this stuff but I think most will just move on (if they haven’t already)
Her livestreams are money makers because her best quality is that she genuinely seems into it. Her PPVs feel very "going through the checklist"...show ass, show some feet, bounce a bit, spread and do a countdown. She thinks her outfits are key, cuz she said in her streams that she thought she looked hot in her outfit so she doesn't get why people weren't buying. The peeps on stream replied because "the economy and collabs" 🤦‍♂️. If your non-nude, the effort has to be there in changing it up while staying in your lane. A sexy outfit with the same dialogue and actions is like 30% the effort. Aftynrose was non-nude for the longest time (granted when she came back she had slips), but I was never bored with her vids and still consider her the goat. Why? Because she actually tried to make each vid unique. You never really knew what you were going to get, you just knew you would probably be able to nut at the end 😂

I look at it like this. How many guys would let a girl friend-zone them for years and never give them anything? I'm guessing the hardcore simps would think they "always have a chance". But a lot of us would look at the fact that we have been stuck at second base for YEARS. its just not worth it anymore. There is a group of girls I feel this way about, Sara Mei Kasai, OMGCosplay, and Jessica Nigri just to name a few. If you start to distance yourself and ignore them, then they will do what they have to to get your attention back, i.e. nudes. When PeachJars finally went topless her numbers skyrocketed. Hell, out of respect for her decision, I even went to her Onlyfans, subbed, and bought her set. I canceled after, but I feel like you have to encourage the behavior you wanna see. When guys have seen it all in every different way they can, then they get bored. I don't even stop when I see there is new content of hers leaked, I just pass on by.
Unfortunately, the real money maker for non-nudes are customs and livestreams, meaning you have to grind. Shes too lazy to grind like that.

1 livestream for 2 hours every 5 weeks, and no customs. If relying on PPVs (especially with the effort she puts into them) it ain't gonna cut it.

The problem with very popular girls is when they start their OF journey they see bank right away because everyone is curious. And then after a few months of seeing the same shit, guys move on. Because she has a huge simp army, she probably had a slower decline, but its probably starting to accelerate now.

So what she is really complaining about is the easy money that is starting to decline, and realizes that her "hotness" isn't enough (which because of her low self esteem and narcissism is hurting her ego).

She also needs to continue her evolution. For example, at one point she was showing her bush, and then it just stopped for a long time. Then she had 1 or 2 vids witn her being commando, and now that has seemed to stop. She always goes back to the easy ones where she's in "public" and pulls down her pants and slaps/spreads. No effort required.

Has anyone received a custom or messaged her about one recently? I was going to inquire but someone mentioned she only does them for a handful of people now and they're minimum 500-600. So I don't even wanna bother if that's true. Anyone know if that's legit?

Her livestreams are money makers because her best quality is that she genuinely seems into it. Her PPVs feel very "going through the checklist"...show ass, show some feet, bounce a bit, spread and do a countdown. She thinks her outfits are key, cuz she said in her streams that she thought she looked hot in her outfit so she doesn't get why people weren't buying. The peeps on stream replied because "the economy and collabs" 🤦‍♂️. If your non-nude, the effort has to be there in changing it up while staying in your lane. A sexy outfit with the same dialogue and actions is like 30% the effort. Aftynrose was non-nude for the longest time (granted when she came back she had slips), but I was never bored with her vids and still consider her the goat. Why? Because she actually tried to make each vid unique. You never really knew what you were going to get, you just knew you would probably be able to nut at the end 😂
That's pretty much my feeling, Aftyn is a great example. She could have never went nude and I would have still spent money on her and I did at the time for a good while. The girl was imaginative AF and most of her videos were vastly different and all worth it. If you are none nude there is a billion different ways to switch it up and she just doesn't. Not saying everyone has to be Aftyn, she was like the Jordan of ASMR lol but a little effort goes a long way

Has anyone received a custom or messaged her about one recently? I was going to inquire but someone mentioned she only does them for a handful of people now and they're minimum 500-600. So I don't even wanna bother if that's true. Anyone know if that's legit?

Aside from the prices being an absolute joke, I think in an earlier message somebody mentioned that she doesn't show her face in the video either. I don't know about you but I hope someone hasn't been dumb enough to buy a non nude and faceless custom video for $600 :KEKWlaugh:

If you’re talking about her photos from I think you’re talking about from what I’ve heard her say is that her “abusive” ex boyfriend encouraged her to do them photos. Of course she said this before she started spreading her ass on onlyfans/fansly
I am confused here. I understand that abuse is wrong. And the ex bf is wrong for “encouraging” her to do photos she doesn’t like. But what happens now that she’s following said abusive ex’s advice by spreading her ass on Fansly? Sounds like she just somewhat validated his abusive idea.

for someone who made a career out of her ass she cant twerk for shit it just looks like shes having a mini seizure
Lol. That’s part of her personality now. Being this nerd who can’t twerk for shit inside the body of a goddess makes her more unique than most OF models.

She has to figure why income is dropping by herself, if someone tries to tell the truth, she is going to get offended and drop. Unfortunately thats the one of the dumbest narcissists I have ever known, when this is a dangerous combo to begin with xD

She has to figure why income is dropping by herself, if someone tries to tell the truth, she is going to get offended and drop. Unfortunately thats the one of the dumbest narcissists I have ever known, when this is a dangerous combo to begin with xD
She knows why is dropping, and knows how to solve, it just depends on her. When she put on those purple shorts on the last stream, she made 700+ dollars in 15 seconds. Pretty obvious what the community wants and would pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom