EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Her brother died according to someone in her discord :(

Hey everyone Lisa wanted to inform you all about the passing of her brother Steven. She is currently back in Canada spending time with her family during these times.

As she takes an indefinite time off to properly grieve, I’m just asking that you guys respect her space and privacy as it relates to her content.

Love you all so much

Last edited:

Hey everyone Lisa wanted to inform you all about the passing of her brother Steven. She is currently back in Canada spending time with her family during these times.

As she takes an indefinite time off to properly grieve, I’m just asking that you guys respect her space and privacy as it relates to her content.

Love you all so much
Steven was her alcoholic brother right. Must’ve died suddenly yesterday because everything seemed fine

Love you all so much
ufff thats rough, depending how much she cared about him, this could be the nail in the coffin. a 6 month break plus a pretty common grievance pregnancy... or she could be spreading her ass by friday.

Back
Top Bottom