EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Wrong.

She has low self-esteem and seeks validation through OF. The only thing she wants is your money, by doing as little as possible to get it. The guy above is right... these streamers have no idea what work is and she is absolutely no different.
100%. She def wants the money, on the lazy side, and thinks her hotness is enough. Her validation seeking and exhibitionist side also receives enjoyment from it. Both things are true.

Do you think that if Streams' ticket fee on fansly was 500 dollars, would she really take the next step, as she said on the stream? Of Course less people would see it but... worths for the high money that she would earn. There's some crazy guys that will pay for sure hahaha

Do you think that if Streams' ticket fee on fansly was 500 dollars, would she really take the next step, as she said on the stream? Of Course less people would see it but... worths for the high money that she would earn. There's some crazy guys that will pay for sure hahaha
I Think She'd still do Her same Stale Routine. Knowing her she'd wear a see thru shirt with pasties on or sum shit and say look guys im being xtra "Naughty" For you 🤣

there’s enough crazy guys that pay to see her in clothes

Maybe, for the sake of making more money, she should come up with cheaper content instead of more expensive, people will see and buy cheap stuff, like peachjars has $3 sets.

bro ur talking trash, do u also assume every girl on the beach has an "exhibitionist side"? have you ever talked to an unrrelated girl in real life?
please tell which beaches you go to, where the women there spread their assholes and ask for dudes to cum for them.
actually don't, its gonna get filled with weirdos :KEKW:

I Think She'd still do Her same Stale Routine. Knowing her she'd wear a see thru shirt with pasties on or sum shit and say look guys im being xtra "Naughty" For you 🤣

Hahaha you know her so much, no doubt about this.

bro ur talking trash, do u also assume every girl on the beach has an "exhibitionist side"? have you ever talked to an unrrelated girl in real life?
Stop with the strawman.

I'm basing it off what she says in her streams and how she behaves. You can tell that she is genuinely getting turned on during her streams. Did you see the last one? There were multiple times where she did "things for her" like riding squirtle or making out with the mirror lol - she even said "this is for me". Also, telling chat to tell her what they love most about her and what they find sexy, etc. This is all exhibitionist behavior.

I'm not saying she isn't doing this for the money, its for sure main motivator.

Shes thinking about quitting or taking a break because her subs have gone down. When she first mentioned it in her twitch stream she made it seem like she wanted to quit because she’s becoming disillusioned with the whole sex worker thing, but the more she’s spoken about it the more it’s obvious she’s just upset her subs are going down. Making less money & her ego taking a hit is her issue. She’s still got more bondage content with her friend she’s holding back because not enough people bought the first bondage pics/vid she released (imo it sold little bc her friend looks like a heroin addict who lives in a trailer park).
Right it's a shame like the bondage content could've been done so much better. The setting was awful, she looked like she was enjoying at first but then it got weird. The person she was with had no idea how to ease her into it if it was her first time. And she says it didn't do well, yeah it didn't because the video was shot in a terrible way (who shoots a video vertically like come on) with no movement and they had no synergy together.

I remember when almost 2000 people watched her 2 hour streams only to see her stand up for 5 seconds to see her ass (I was one of those people) now she does it for 300 or less, I'm back watching her after almost eight months I used to wait for her streams all day...

I remember when almost 2000 people watched her 2 hour streams only to see her stand up for 5 seconds to see her ass (I was one of those people) now she does it for 300 or less, I'm back watching her after almost eight months I used to wait for her streams all day...
yes and there also lies the problem for talentless thots. males only desire what they dont/cant have. if its the crush ur followin for months or in this case the twitch streamer u desperatly want to see more of. since she began her closefriends i havent watched her streams for more than 2 minutes. i check in this thread if she has changed anything, otherwise her content is just unwatchable.

if peach was at anything, she could prolong her twitch phase with singin, dancing, discussions etc. but peach is so insanly plane and boring, it was either fansly or stream fortnite for 200 viewers.

Well I remember jerking off to the Victoria’s Secret catalog when I was 12 too.

now girls how seeing how big they can prolapse, drinking piss and doing double-anal so a 30 year old woman dry humping a stuffed animal and dressing up like a video game character might be a little childish

I don't think I've ever been less excited to see a girl's ass in my life. The core of the video is exactly the same, just she might be in a different room of the house. My dick actually has the opposite reaction to what she wants when she posts the videos.

I don't think I've ever been less excited to see a girl's ass in my life. The core of the video is exactly the same, just she might be in a different room of the house. My dick actually has the opposite reaction to what she wants when she posts the videos.
Tell me about it, I guess this is what it feels like somewhat when a guy is sick of the girls BS even though she's hot.

I hope not.. considering the last one or the one I saw at least it was awkward and overpriced as hell for a loop of a 30 second kiss in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom