EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

Sounds illegal to have people send nudes in return for her product(nudes). If not, it's still really weird since not everyone is comfortable showing their bodies off to strangers.
Sexting is only illegal when done with minors or when your sexted content is used for nefarious reasons like blackmail. Also, she must be managing very little numbers if she's able to look at everyone's private messages. Either that or you're sending your dick pics to some random neckbeard who manages her accounts.

Sexting is only illegal when done with minors or when your sexted content is used for nefarious reasons like blackmail. Also, she must be managing very little numbers if she's able to look at everyone's private messages. Either that or you're sending your dick pics to some random neckbeard who manages her accounts.
Definitely some dude working for a management company. But it shows how little of a shit she thinks of her fans when creepy exploitative tactics are being used through her own account. Shame, since she started out as one of the few girls that cared.

Definitely some dude working for a management company. But it shows how little of a shit she thinks of her fans when creepy exploitative tactics are being used through her own account. Shame, since she started out as one of the few girls that cared.
If enough people gather evidence to prove she isn't the one sending the messages then she can be added to the class action for fraud. Personally, I'd love to see her file bankruptcy.

If enough people gather evidence to prove she isn't the one sending the messages then she can be added to the class action for fraud. Personally, I'd love to see her file bankruptcy.
Wait there's a class action going on? I want in

man, I had to tip and talk so much shit to get her pussy
I was about to give up but finally got it
not gonna show it rn though
but here's a peek.
Hate me all u want, dunno if this was out or not
but I'll post this later
I'll also post the conversation
864x1867_6c5d0cfbcd28a59271e17461b5691e6ddabf15d30aac3734.md.png
3k and still censored lol. How can she think this isn't an example of anti consumer practices?

I censored it not her
I do have the actual pic
u can check the main thread for full convo
Yeah I just saw. I would still be pissed if I were you though. Also you may want to delete that in awhile because a long convo like that can easily get you banned from her onlyfans. And you did spend a lot so yeah.

Yeah I just saw. I would still be pissed if I were you though. Also you may want to delete that in awhile because a long convo like that can easily get you banned from her onlyfans. And you did spend a lot so yeah.
I dont give a fk tbh, let her

Well regardless I think it got deleted by mods. You'll probably have to repost here

do you mind sharing the date of the conversation?
Futurama Squinting GIF

Honestly her OF makes me so sick to my stomach how predatory it is. Like I've not even been subscribed for like 4 months? And still get messages near constantly trying to lure you into spending more.

I called her, or whoever is managing the account, out on it once and she started with the faux gf crap of "oh I really do care about you... bla bla please tip me bla bla..." I just asked if she'd care if I never spent another cent on her and she went real fucking quiet for a few hours and then started peddling the next set she wanted to sell.

I have a few sets I can post on the main board, though says I don't have privileges to do that. Not sure how to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom