EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

I think the last anal content from my knowledge is the goth kobeni set. Also yeah it’s only low effort shitty cosplays nowadays.
When was that even posted? I looked at it looks like she purged all record of that on her free OF her resident evil set that had some bare ass was nearly a year and a half ago

It's funny that these OF gals like sneesnaw use paymoneywubby for free advertisement and he just allows it. wonder if he's received any "favors" from her or any of them

Was the BJ thing an "upsie" from her or what? I heard that she didn't enjoy that the BJ was particularly leaked. In other words: she recorded a BJ to sell on OF or it was something that was recorded but not supposed to come out?
It was an OF thing, but it was sent out only once, so a limited amount of people got it. It was like right before she went full agency mode so I'm guessing if you didn't purchase it she deleted the message, and if you weren't subscribed at the right time you wouldn't have gotten it.
But if you did purchase it, you could still access it afterwards.

So this chick is an actual scammer, i paid 400 for her VIP for access to "VIP Content and Benefits". i asked for a BG video (which she said she had) and i paid 200 dollars for this set. this set was her getting milk thrown on her and playing with a Dildo.

dont buy anything from this chick guys, she will try to scam you in every single way

So this chick is an actual scammer, i paid 400 for her VIP for access to "VIP Content and Benefits". i asked for a BG video (which she said she had) and i paid 200 dollars for this set. this set was her getting milk thrown on her and playing with a Dildo.

dont buy anything from this chick guys, she will try to scam you in every single way
She got involved with a terrible agency amd stopped caring about her fans a long time ago.

yeah she's a bad person.
i condemn her.

The moment she stopped posting her nudity about 2 years ago was when it all ended even her newer butt plug sets are so tame compared to her breakout butt plug set a while back it's all slop from here and she will NEVER go nude because of how much she makes scamming people

has she made proper feet content at least? feels like there's been nothing for over 2 years i bet she could make some money with that considering it's not as risky as showing your bare arse

has she made proper feet content at least? feels like there's been nothing for over 2 years i bet she could make some money with that considering it's not as risky as showing your bare arse
Some girls are on OF for the kinks, others for the money and some others for both kinks and money, but all, with some exceptions that might feel pressure by the lack of likes or subs, will never do what they don't want to do. If they are on OF only for the kinks, they will do only the kinks they wish and if it's only for the money, not all do OF aiming to get millionaires but if they get a bit of money to pay their things, is good enough for them. I don't think a girl needs to have too much subs (and always a couple of subs will stay no matter the content) in order to get a nice sum of money in the end of the month. I don't think i saw feet content from her, only showing boobs, playing with dildos and that BJ video that it seems she didn't wanted it to get that widespread.

Back
Top Bottom