EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

Honestly her OF makes me so sick to my stomach how predatory it is. Like I've not even been subscribed for like 4 months? And still get messages near constantly trying to lure you into spending more.

I called her, or whoever is managing the account, out on it once and she started with the faux gf crap of "oh I really do care about you... bla bla please tip me bla bla..." I just asked if she'd care if I never spent another cent on her and she went real fucking quiet for a few hours and then started peddling the next set she wanted to sell.

I have a few sets I can post on the main board, though says I don't have privileges to do that. Not sure how to fix that?
Check the FAQ for details. But generally, All you need to do is posting or replying somewhere and get few reacts to be able to. Or maybe post it here or message it to someone else to post it? Idk it's up to you and the mods.

Check the FAQ for details. But generally, All you need to do is posting or replying somewhere and get few reacts to be able to. Or maybe post it here or message it to someone else to post it? Idk it's up to you and the mods.
Fair enough, cheers man. I'll go see if I can go about raising my score elsewhere on the forum and then come back once I'm at I think simp rank?

My first time posting this so if this is an embed fail, I apologize. I dont know if I should bite the bullet. Because while it could be "nudity" it could also be just a few seconds of vids and I feel like I'm blueballing myself.
Screenshot_20240203_005423_Chrome28738b2ab7e9396d.md.png

My first time posting this so if this is an embed fail, I apologize. I dont know if I should bite the bullet. Because while it could be "nudity" it could also be just a few seconds of vids and I feel like I'm blueballing myself.
Screenshot_20240203_005423_Chrome28738b2ab7e9396d.md.png
I wouldn't bother, I've seen other girls send messages with that exact same wording.

anyone having awful chat experiences with her ? She's been a real asshole unprovoked lately.
It's still up in the air whether she's actually the one in the chat or if it's under a management company. Her prices are ridiculous enough that she might just be able to handle the volume of actual people that pay. You might just be talking to an account manager that is having a bad day lol.

Reposting it here incase my post gets taken down in the main thread but can Anyone help to reup the bunkr set? its showing 404 error now

pretty sure we could get 100 guys to pitch 10$ so we could get into that stupid safe space club
or even 50 at 20$ each

but than there's no guarantee she actually sends you anything 🤷‍♂️
That's just to enter. Then she'll charge you for ppvs. Look at the guy above who spent like a grand on her

That's just to enter. Then she'll charge you for ppvs. Look at the guy above who spent like a grand on her
Yeah but he spent it on onlyfans she mite have a “group” like thing where she gives it out for free after payment. An after she told me about how many guys just ask for cheap/free shit I don’t blame her for her prices because remember it’s her body and if someone’s willing to pay their willing to pay for it.

Yeah but he spent it on onlyfans she mite have a “group” like thing where she gives it out for free after payment. An after she told me about how many guys just ask for cheap/free shit I don’t blame her for her prices because remember it’s her body and if someone’s willing to pay their willing to pay for it.
Supply and demand is one thing. But overcharging is a different issue.
Would you really consider what she does now worth 800 bucks? Has the effort on her part really gone up?
Hell she went and got an agency just to reduce what little work she was already doing. Stop coping.

Supply and demand is one thing. But overcharging is a different issue.
Would you really consider what she does now worth 800 bucks? Has the effort on her part really gone up?
Hell she went and got an agency just to reduce what little work she was already doing. Stop coping.
Think logically she has a vip page and a free page which one gets more messages

Does anyone know the last time or if she still does anal content? I'll always reference the moment in time when she released the butt plug set and gave us a good number of vids but then suddenly stopped. I know we probably won't ever see pussy but does she only do her low effort shitty cosplay nowadays?

Does anyone know the last time or if she still does anal content? I'll always reference the moment in time when she released the butt plug set and gave us a good number of vids but then suddenly stopped. I know we probably won't ever see pussy but does she only do her low effort shitty cosplay nowadays?
I think the last anal content from my knowledge is the goth kobeni set. Also yeah it’s only low effort shitty cosplays nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom