EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

She created a "new" onlyfans called Sneesnaw_vip priced at 20$ (currently at -85%)
I'm wondering what kind of content we'll see in that one... Will propable be bad content since it doesn't won't 3k$ :KEKWlaugh:
Said she's concentrating on that OF and being less active on the free one, which is lame. She had this vip one for a long time, probably noticed that she's not getting enough money for the effort she's putting into the free one.

I don't really mind the switch from the free to the vip one, I remember signing up for the vip one back at the start of it and she did like one set there and that's all. That's where she did in fact send the kobeni blowjob set for a cheaper price, but at some point she switched to the 2-3k business model and I guess not even her whales can keep up with it anymore.
Like if she just kept the 15 to 30 solo sets and the 35 to 50 b/g she'd probably be getting a lot more return on investment. I signed up for the vip one since it was cheaper anyways, but I'll probably hold off on buying anything until I see some more reasonably priced content.

I feel like her accounts is now managed by a company , like other models
A couple of month ago, she suddenly changed the way she's talking through messages with a lot of emojis and stuff
Idk, feels weird :WeirdChamp:

I feel like her accounts is now managed by a company , like other models
A couple of month ago, she suddenly changed the way she's talking through messages with a lot of emojis and stuff
Idk, feels weird :WeirdChamp:
Yeah I mean I'm not sure if it is an agency bcs it still at times feels like her typing, but she definitely learned some OF tricks.
But the way she riled up support for her "first fully topless set" to then switch it up fully was really disappointing

She definitely joined a management company. And ever since her quality has gotten worse. Mid selfie sets and the occasional good set, topped off with message spam. Classic management company behavior.

Does someone already subscribe to the vip onlyfans ?
She's been on a -85% sale for 2 months now ("only 9 left" she says since the beginning :KEKWlaugh:)

Ah I see
Nothing worth it then ?
Basically. I wasted a lot of money on her, and she is hot y'know but you dont get any bang for the buck basically. The best period was when she started doing vids with her partner but those arent available anymore and even if they came back shed likely hike up the price

Basically. I wasted a lot of money on her, and she is hot y'know but you dont get any bang for the buck basically. The best period was when she started doing vids with her partner but those arent available anymore and even if they came back shed likely hike up the price
as far as i know she done 3 anal/buttplug vids
has she done more?
or those the only 3 where she puts stuff in her butt?

Interesting how she was on a steady stream of getting more comfortable with actual nudity then she peaked when she did the butt plug videos/pics. After that it seemed like she deleted most if not all her stuff and did a blank slate with really shit sets. Does she do actual nudity anymore or is it still just her lousy cosplay?

Interesting how she was on a steady stream of getting more comfortable with actual nudity then she peaked when she did the butt plug videos/pics. After that it seemed like she deleted most if not all her stuff and did a blank slate with really shit sets. Does she do actual nudity anymore or is it still just her lousy cosplay?
Nudity is only once you've spent hundreds of dollars, you have to go through her tiers of posts then eventually you get nudity, only tits. Pussy is in the thousands in price. She changed her content structure from actually doing content, to scamming.

Back
Top Bottom