EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

Nudity is only once you've spent hundreds of dollars, you have to go through her tiers of posts then eventually you get nudity, only tits. Pussy is in the thousands in price. She changed her content structure from actually doing content, to scamming.
So someone out there has her pussy pictures but theyre locked behind a several thousand dollar pay wall?

Man I'm still heartbroken, her new content seems terrible I have absolutely no interest in subbing to her "VIP" OF. Anyone have experience with it? These management companies suck ass

Man I'm still heartbroken, her new content seems terrible I have absolutely no interest in subbing to her "VIP" OF. Anyone have experience with it? These management companies suck ass
The vip page is the same as all the others, she sends basic pics on the page that would probably be on the free page, and "she" (a text chatter from an agency she hires) spams your DMs begging you to buy stuff that they send in the chat. All the good stuff is pay per view, but they send it via messages and you have to tip to buy it bc you're not technically able to make pay per view posts on a paid page

I mean no surprise there, PPVs cost way too much for it to be sustainable. Like it's even enticing me to spend again with what she's posting, but I just know that she's likely gonna tease until the PPV goes to 200 dollars again

So.. she posted bj videos before topless content, ok... and yet.. topless pics, which in my opinion is softer content, are less than the bj content... can somebody please explain me the reasoning? Except the Belle did it too

So.. she posted bj videos before topless content, ok... and yet.. topless pics, which in my opinion is softer content, are less than the bj content... can somebody please explain me the reasoning? Except the Belle did it too
Cold feet ig :peepoShrug:

She switched up her content model. Instead of pay per view, she went to unlock to undress. She gets to milk the user for more money because before you get any nudity you've spent $200 already. She got greedy and now less people want to buy her shit because they know they'll have to spend shitloads of money just to get a nipple. She's looking for whales and only whales. The people who will buy small amounts will only get lewds. You gotta be a dolphin for tits, a whale for more and 3k for pussy. Subscribers get lewds. Then she asks for more in DM's and you might unlock a titty. You unlock she takes note of your name and because of the manageable amount of people that buy she can tell or figure out who leaked what.

i asked her for a video with pussy and titts. she answered after a long discussion because she didn't want to tell me the price before i paid 25 dollars.
she said: Tip 2k and I’ll send it right away.

hell no. she doesn't get more than 3 dollars from me
Not surprised she dropped price by 1k... still stupid expensive.

i asked her for a video with pussy and titts. she answered after a long discussion because she didn't want to tell me the price before i paid 25 dollars.
she said: Tip 2k and I’ll send it right away.

hell no. she doesn't get more than 3 dollars from me
OF doesn't even let you tip that much at once right? insane

Back
Top Bottom