EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

Ffs I wish I saw this 20 minutes earlier I just got absolutely fked over $200 for shit all. She basically just lied straight up, then had the audacity to say this after šŸ’€
I literally sat down and contemplated if it was worth spending it between her and like 3 other chick's I could've paid for who were worth it.
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøI feel like a dickhead
Screenshot_20231006_031516_Gallery3803db8845e44d31.md.jpg

Ffs I wish I saw this 20 minutes earlier I just got absolutely fked over $200 for shit all. She basically just lied straight up, then had the audacity to say this after šŸ’€
I literally sat down and contemplated if it was worth spending it between her and like 3 other chick's I could've paid for who were worth it.
"She" didn't say anything to you. She hires dudes in 3rd world countries to handle her messages

I hope people stop paying her so she become forced to give a proper content for such prices...

she used to have so much potential what the hell happened?
it's got to be more than leaks?
why this hoe switch up and start asking for more while providing less?
it's a damn shame
She got a huge influx of fans when she blew up cus of the exposure on Wubby's Twitch stream. Enough so that she didn't need the original content model anymore and can survive on the whales. She switched to the unlock to undress model shortly after that exposure, that's when I found her and it switched fairly quickly.

Do not pay for it shes produced better stuff prior that can be found on this site. Snee is straight up trash i cant believe she did the butt plug content and now sends out this crap
nah man this set is old af but because it's one of the few feet stuff that she's posted i was wondering of anyone here had it. i'm pretty sure it's at least 1 or 2 years old

She has this VIP deal right now where people can get exclusive content from her, such as livestreams, sexting, free dick rates, facetiming, Discord access etc, for a one-time fee of 300$. I donā€™t know about you, but do you think itā€™s worth it?

She has this VIP deal right now where people can get exclusive content from her, such as livestreams, sexting, free dick rates, facetiming, Discord access etc, for a one-time fee of 300$. I donā€™t know about you, but do you think itā€™s worth it?
Idk... 300$ for dick rating and these typical stuff (not the face time) sounds... too much imo.

I highly doubt she'll be facetiming anyone with $300+ and if she does it's probably not the kind of facetime session you'd think šŸ’€ And the fact that she's offering the same deal for two different prices should tell you everything you need to know šŸ˜­

It's a scam lil bro. We all gotta stop buying into the bs these agencies cook up

Anyone else been getting weird messages from her recently too? Like asking to send a video of doing push ups shirtless? She also isn't sending me any ppvs until I send her a dick pic she said šŸ’€???

Anyone else been getting weird messages from her recently too? Like asking to send a video of doing push ups shirtless? She also isn't sending me any ppvs until I send her a dick pic she said šŸ’€???
Nani tf...She what now? Idk if that is a new way of scam or pushing to pay but if so, it either is something creative or stupid af.

Sounds illegal to have people send nudes in return for her product(nudes). If not, it's still really weird since not everyone is comfortable showing their bodies off to strangers.

Back
Top Bottom