EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Agencies like this are predatory and are probably taking a large cut of her earnings, which I'd be fine with if the content was worth it and not just rehashed from previous sets. Not to mention, the fact some sets are ~$30 with not even an ounce of context to what you are buying feels like a lucky dip.
It's the new version of the studios that run houses of cam girls in third world countries

Well boys, she replied O7 Still hoping for no ban on her page. (Can't get rid of a whale lmao) her reply: "I'm sorry if there's a few of the same sets from fansly, it's just while I'm hiring for help because the content is just me doing it by myself. Rn I'm taking 3 days out of the week to just shoot content all day so I have enough for daily stuff for you ^_^ and yes, there is another girl helping me with my onlyfans, since I had no clue what I'm doing. I met her at twitchcon last year and me and her take turns for now because I'm swamped. So I'll reply and she helps with the rest. As for me being online during stream, I usually am logged on on my pc and phone so idk lol. Anyway, I hope that helps explain a lot! Like I said I'm trying my best and I'd say in a month or so after twitchcon things should go a lot smoother once I hire help for my photos and videos. <3"
I thought she might say something like "yeah i'm logged in somewhere" as a defense. So while she was cooking i checked if she went offline on OF as well. And guess what. While she was cooking she went online, offline, online, offline and so on.

Trusting someone to your Onlyfans as a creator that you met on a random convetion just a year ago is such a red flag. I sincerely hope she doesn't get scammed by her.

Yeah that seems risky in itself, I assume the other girl is getting paid a decent amount at least.

Guys, its clearly a lie, lol. First it was "just me". Then it was "just a friend i met". Its easier for guys to swallow "its just a friend" than "a agency is talking to you".

Guys, its clearly a lie, lol. First it was "just me". Then it was "just a friend i met". Its easier for guys to swallow "its just a friend" than "a agency is talking to you."
You're speaking all facts, brother. Why trust when she already wasnt honest lol. You gotta let them realize this for themselves though. i dont really think its a big deal anyways. It was a pretty predictable move.

Guys, its clearly a lie, lol. First it was "just me". Then it was "just a friend i met". Its easier for guys to swallow "its just a friend" than "a agency is talking to you".

I mean, the point still applies. The "girl she met" story is probably true, and that girl may be part of an agency and lured her into making the OF. Either way it's not her 99% of the time and that's what matters here lol.

You're speaking all facts, brother. Why trust when she already wasnt honest lol. You gotta let them realize this for themselves though. i dont really think its a big deal anyways. It was a pretty predictable move.
Honestly who gives af. She's pumping out content and it'll probably get leaked so why does everyone care so much? Just make more money and if you can't afford it wait for leaks. For the bs she's been through I say good for her. I feel bad even posting that tbh.

Honestly who gives af. She's pumping out content and it'll probably get leaked so why does everyone care so much? Just make more money and if you can't afford it wait for leaks. For the bs she's been through I say good for her. I feel bad even posting that tbh.
Sorry boys, just feel bad af because I know she's only 23 and know that she's had suicide attempts in the past and I'm starting to feel guilty. Man, I feel like shit now.

Sorry boys, just feel bad af because I know she's only 23 and know that she's had suicide attempts in the past and I'm starting to feel guilty. Man, I feel like shit now.

I mean you're not leaking anything lol. We're not bashing her either, I guess the common criticism is the soul-less feel of agency run Onlyfans accounts.

I need a 2nd opinion, I think I spy some slight areola in the latest picture in the other thread.

I need a 2nd opinion, I think I spy some slight areola in the latest picture in the other thread.
kinda looks like there are white pasties with like black rings behind it. Maybe i'm wrong but thats what it looks like to me.

I honestly just want her to make a non-free subscription OF already. A free OF is worthless when every pic is behind $10+ paywalls. I rather pay $50 a month like fansly.

Ngl I kept watching her because i felt really bad for her 😭. Back when she didn't average alot of viewers she would talk so openly about her life and how badly people treated her. Her family was also supper religious and her step dad kicked her out over an argument they had. She's put herself in lots of shitty situations because of her autism i really hope she's doing better mentally tho she seems happier.

So she sent out a ppv yesterday with the more recent jeans/ booty spanking videos, the bundle with 4 for 19.99, had a preview and was pretty good, so I left a message thanking her etc. Woke up to a response with "I'm onto you <name>, you just wanna see spanking etc, with 2 other videos attached, no preview, 29.99, so I buy them... same video content as in the 4 videos, zoomed in and hugely shortened, it's agency, cant convince me otherwise haha, requested a refund. I'm in the same boat as finder with buying expensive content including the past senpai tier, but this is absurd lmao.
Damn as someone that enjoys PPV content, i feel bad for you guys :(

Ngl I kept watching her because i felt really bad for her 😭. Back when she didn't average alot of viewers she would talk so openly about her life and how badly people treated her. Her family was also supper religious and her step dad kicked her out over an argument they had. She's put herself in lots of shitty situations because of her autism i really hope she's doing better mentally tho she seems happier.

She seems to be doing a lot better now though! There's even more, reason she said she doesn't date is because her ex tried to kill her and he only got sent in for a 24 hr psyc hold 4 years ago, apparently messed her up so bad is why she started vr in the first place. Was just working through that while finishing her degree. She really is a strong talented person, that's why I don't wanna be too harsh. She's probably just doing what people are telling her to do. Honestly if I can get her to open up to me more I'd love to help her out cause she's so young.

I really don't think pinks lying tho and I'm 99% the person helping her run the account is "itslowrhen" they have been hanging out alot recently. They started interacting on twitter one year ago, 2 weeks after twitch con so this lines up with what pinkchyu said according to finder3232 🧐

Back
Top Bottom