EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

:KEKWlaugh: Telling the agency you won't look at their fuck up.

Honestly I think itā€™s not an agency, if it was they would have already deleted the PPV and re-send it as intended, the fact that the PPV is still available as it is, AND that she send another message saying that the preview vid is in fact the complete video tells me itā€™s her or her friend and they have a mess lol

Honestly I think itā€™s not an agency, if it was they would have already deleted the PPV and re-send it as intended, the fact that the PPV is still available as it is, AND that she send another message saying that the preview vid is in fact the complete video tells me itā€™s her or her friend and they have a mess lol
Funny you say that. They literately deleted it and the "i fucked up message" already from my PMs and then send the message "If you want my new bj vid let me know".

You can think what you want. I think itā€™s an agency. I subbed to her saw she wasnā€™t doing previews and unsubbed. Instantly got a sub back and the only ones that sub back are the agency run ones from what I have seen. I have had a couple girls sub back to me but they are smaller OF girls and we talked on streams and It was only after tipping or buying some customs.

Funny you say that. They literately deleted it and the "i fucked up message" already from my PMs and then send the message "If you want my new bj vid let me know".

Looks like Iā€™m doing their damn jobs lmao, I still saw it like an hour or two ago when I logged in.

she should have just done that the moment she found out, which I believe was very early in the morning. She would have still lost the buys from people that saw it early, but way more people wouldnā€™t had even saw the mistake.

You can think what you want. I think itā€™s an agency. I subbed to her saw she wasnā€™t doing previews and unsubbed. Instantly got a sub back and the only ones that sub back are the agency run ones from what I have seen. I have had a couple girls sub back to me but they are smaller OF girls and we talked on streams and It was only after tipping or buying some customs.

I believe the ā€œsubbing to your profileā€ thing is actually something that OF automates for the creators, when you sub to some people it instantly subs back to you, which probably also happens for people who unsubscribe. That can be done without needing an agency.

I believe the ā€œsubbing to your profileā€ thing is actually something that OF automates for the creators, when you sub to some people it instantly subs back to you, which probably also happens for people who unsubscribe. That can be done without needing an agency.
Idk man. I just think she probably talked to some of the OF girls in Austin with ties to OTK and got talked Into making the OF with them being like you donā€™t have to do anything but make content and these people will run everything for a cut.

no chance its an agency cause no agency in a million years would accept that as the video she provided for 100$ content release.. that was. horrible.. if it was an agency they woulda cut the jiggle part into one vid and the rest made told her redo tbh

no chance its an agency cause no agency in a million years would accept that as the video she provided for 100$ content release.. that was. horrible.. if it was an agency they woulda cut the jiggle part into one vid and the rest made told her redo tbh
I don't think any of these agencies care as long as they're able to make free money off of models content. They know simps will pay no matter how bad it is.

Bro why tf would she be "looking for help for my work" -pink, if an agency is running her OF. The reason she's letting her friend (lowrhen I'm assuming) help her is because she wants to stream more.

Also knowing how pink is, if she reads all this, she's 100% going to start over thinking and post less. I feel like you mfs need to stfu, stop assuming shit, and enjoy the content :WeirdChamp:

Also knowing how pink is, if she reads all this, she's 100% going to start over thinking and post less. I feel like you mfs need to stfu, stop assuming shit, and enjoy the show:WeirdChamp:

Thatā€™s the problem, thereā€™s no good show to enjoy :KEKW: that BJ vid was 2 minutes and only 5% of the vid was an actual ā€œBJā€

Thatā€™s the problem, thereā€™s no good show to enjoy :KEKW: that BJ vid was 2 minutes and only 5% of the vid was an actual ā€œBJā€
More than I thought she would ever do a year ago. Again if she feels like it's taking a mental toll she's going to try focusing on streaming more and more I feel like

Honestly I think itā€™s not an agency, if it was they would have already deleted the PPV and re-send it as intended, the fact that the PPV is still available as it is, AND that she send another message saying that the preview vid is in fact the complete video tells me itā€™s her or her friend and they have

More than I thought she would ever do a year ago. Again if she feels like it's taking a mental toll she's going to try focusing on streaming more and more I feel like
The prices she's charging affords her the luxury of not having to focus on streaming and I think she knows that. I know what you mean that she might overthink or whatever but I can't see that being the case right now.

The prices she's charging affords her the luxury of not having to focus on streaming and I think she knows that. I know what you mean that she might overthink or whatever but I can't see that being the case right now.
It's absolutely going to have the opposite effect, people will stop buying once it's obviously unreasonable and won't trust future content, she's chasing a temporary gain of a LOT of money but also shooting herself in the foot in the process imo

Unlocked a pic that had a preview implying she wasn't wearing a lot of clothing, turns out the emoji covering the preview pic was covering exactly all the clothes, lmao.
lmfao same. was the last thing i buy from her, will just wait for leaks from now on.

Back
Top Bottom