EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Idk, money is probably an issue for some people but idc lol call me a pay pig or whatever if I like a girl I'll buy everything just the kind of guy I am.
not gonna lie, if there was nips in the 500$ tier i might have bought it

So she sent out a ppv yesterday with the more recent jeans/ booty spanking videos, the bundle with 4 for 19.99, had a preview and was pretty good, so I left a message thanking her etc. Woke up to a response with "I'm onto you <name>, you just wanna see spanking etc, with 2 other videos attached, no preview, 29.99, so I buy them... same video content as in the 4 videos, zoomed in and hugely shortened, it's agency, cant convince me otherwise haha, requested a refund. I'm in the same boat as finder with buying expensive content including the past senpai tier, but this is absurd lmao.

So she sent out a ppv yesterday with the more recent jeans/ booty spanking videos, the bundle with 4 for 19.99, had a preview and was pretty good, so I left a message thanking her etc. Woke up to a response with "I'm onto you <name>, you just wanna see spanking etc, with 2 other videos attached, no preview, 29.99, so I buy them... same video content as in the 4 videos, zoomed in and hugely shortened, it's agency, cant convince me otherwise haha, requested a refund. I'm in the same boat as finder with buying expensive content including the past senpai tier, but this is absurd lmao.
i also got the "ohhh i'm on to you xxx! you're just here to find out how naughty we can really get together" message after asking how much she might show. That was a Set of 3 Videos, no Preview and 40$. But that was a few days ago.

i also got the "ohhh i'm on to you xxx! you're just here to find out how naughty we can really get together" message after asking how much she might show. That was a Set of 3 Videos, no Preview and 40$. But that was a few days ago.
Yeah I got that one too, most will of, mine was 49.99 with the 3 videos in that message. Not buying anything that's not blatant new content, one thing worse than agency for me, and that's denying you use it.

Yeah I got that one too, most will of, mine was 49.99 with the 3 videos in that message. Not buying anything that's not blatant new content, one thing worse than agency for me, and that's denying you use it.
they are gouging prices i guess.

Had the same issue, but she just sent a long apology and said I can have another video sent instead. Either an agency or she really doesn't know what she's doing. Women are pretty dumb ngl so I think it's the later.

There’s some weird shit going on that’s for sure lol. I honestly think she’s running her Fansly and her DM’s there are genuine, but the OF ones are automated with her agency.

There’s just no way she’s online on OF for almost the 24 hours of the day.

Did anyone get the “spread my legs” $29.99 PPV in response to a message? 2 pics, 2 vids. Curious to know if it’s worth it or is still the same stuff.

this whole OF launch been a complete disaster, inconsistent pricing, getting sent the same PPV you unlocked previously as a response to a message, automated bot replies, no previews for most PPVs. zero description of what you are getting in the PPVs. her fansly PPVs weren't a shit show like this, at least she gave a description on fansly most times. i hope she salvage this disaster and makes a vip onlyfans with a sub price and run it herself if she can't handle managing the free onlyfans without an agency.

this whole OF launch been a complete disaster, inconsistent pricing, getting sent the same PPV you unlocked previously as a response to a message, automated bot replies, no previews for most PPVs. zero description of what you are getting in the PPVs. her fansly PPVs weren't a shit show like this, at least she gave a description on fansly most times. i hope she salvage this disaster and makes a vip onlyfans with a sub price and run it herself if she can't handle managing the free onlyfans without an agency.

Bought her recent content. It looks like it's what's she's posting on twitter and the prices are lower too. I guess her previews are her twitter posts. She said on of that she's going to be doing daily content and it looks pretty good. Finally getting sound on videos. Holy shit though hearing her touch herself goes craaaazy

She is online on onlyfans and streaming on twitch at the same time. That settles it for me, 100% agency and not only the regular posts but also the reply's.

Bought her recent content. It looks like it's what's she's posting on twitter and the prices are lower too. I guess her previews are her twitter posts. She said on of that she's going to be doing daily content and it looks pretty good. Finally getting sound on videos. Holy shit though hearing her touch herself goes craaaazy

Is the $39.99 PPV on the wall the one where she touches herself?

Is the $39.99 PPV on the wall the one where she touches herself?
Bit the bullet for this one, the $39.99 that was posted Oct 7th isn't that one, it's additional stuff from the first PPV she dmed (the $16.99 one), will maybe post it once I can figure out if it's a real risk or not due to agency & DRM changes (though it looks like she's not switched it on I think?)

Bit the bullet for this one, the $39.99 that was posted Oct 7th isn't that one, it's additional stuff from the first PPV she dmed (the $16.99 one), will maybe post it once I can figure out if it's a real risk or not due to agency & DRM changes (though it looks like she's not switched it on I think?)

There’s a lot of agency involved content out there already for so many other creators, not sure they really track leakers since they can’t do much about it.

But yeah if you don’t feel safe posting it take your time

She is online on onlyfans and streaming on twitch at the same time. That settles it for me, 100% agency and not only the regular posts but also the reply's.
The worst part is they try to act as her and "she" will deny they are involved.
Agencies like this are predatory and are probably taking a large cut of her earnings, which I'd be fine with if the content was worth it and not just rehashed from previous sets. Not to mention, the fact some sets are ~$30 with not even an ounce of context to what you are buying feels like a lucky dip.

I can't justify buying something at that price without it being at least somewhat worth it. This strategy and lack of transparency is not sustainable unless she drops the agency or improves content big time, otherwise even big spenders will inevitably find no value on OF and it will quickly die.

Imo, this whole launch feels like a big cash grab. I want to be optimistic, but we will never see anything spicier at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom