EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

If you ask her for previews she says they're on twitter. I think if you ask for a certain outfit she'll send it. So I think it's just correlates with her twitter

I asked her a few times and she just said she didn't have any preview for them. I just don't want to get the same thing twice, because she sends PPV's when she ask a question in DM's and then sends another one a bit later

Two 13 second vids for $40 is wild, and she didn’t show anything she hasn’t shown on the free vids she posts on Twitter lol

Is anyone going to leak the bj video? I'm considering it but not sure, what kind of trouble can someone get in for that?

I hope she uses an actual dildo and is not her just imitating a BJ like the picture is suggesting lol.
There's not really much trouble if you do it carefully. Not sharing it instantly after you buy it, wait a bit, maybe a day or two, and then share it. That's my opinion, although I've seen here some people share instantly the PPV's so I don't think there's much issue.

I hope she uses an actual dildo and is not her just imitating a BJ like the picture is suggesting lol.
There's not really much trouble if you do it carefully. Not sharing it instantly after you buy it, wait a bit, maybe a day or two, and then share it. That's my opinion, although I've seen here some people share instantly the PPV's so I don't think there's much issue.
She said on twitter it's was rp pov video. Hope it's not a dildo, for some reason those things turn me off especially if they're colored blue or purple or some goofy shit.

Is anyone going to leak the bj video? I'm considering it but not sure, what kind of trouble can someone get in for that?
i wouldn't risk it. pretty sure she keeps a close eye on these forums. And it wouldn't be to hard to figure out who you are . She also posted a comment on a similar forum to this asking if people could please stop leaking her stuff but it got deleted. I think after she realized people kept leaking her stuff she said something about suing people or something on stream.

i wouldn't risk it. pretty sure she keeps a close eye on these forums. And it wouldn't be to hard to figure out who you are . She also posted a comment on a similar forum to this asking if people could please stop leaking her stuff but it got deleted. I think after she realized people kept leaking her stuff she said something about suing people or something on stream.

She has been saying that for months and yet people still leak her stuff. The suing thing started way back then when she had her fansly at $100 VIP. Pretty sure her lawyers can only request to delete her stuff from more public sites, but that’s about it.

Did she accidentally send the full vid instead of a preview? Because it sure seems like there was supposed to be a very short video preview or 3 images instead of a 2 minute video :KEKW:

Did she accidentally send the full vid instead of a preview? Because it sure seems like there was supposed to be a very short video preview or 3 images instead of a 2 minute video :KEKW:
holy shit you are right. The only thing behind the 99$ are 3 pictures.. But now the funny part, imagine you payed 99$ for that video xD

If that video is the whole thing then that’s insane, because out of the 2 minutes only less than 10 seconds is a “BJ” lmao.

She blocked me after I told her I wasn't going to click the preview as a favor for mistakenly sending out the whole vid but I guess now I don't feel so bad for getting in a quick fap. Such a shit video.

Back
Top Bottom