EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

To be real, them dating or not has no bearing on the court case as the divorce had already been through prior to it and actions the other side did were after the fact. But this isn't the place to really argue about it.

To be real, them dating or not has no bearing on the court case as the divorce had already been through prior to it and actions the other side did were after the fact. But this isn't the place to really argue about it.

It’s not about the legal part, it was about the public part. She twitted and deleted countless times for months about it, insisting over and over that they were friends. Now all those tweets mean nothing, because she may as well could be lying about other things.

It’s not about the legal part, it was about the public part. She twitted and deleted countless times for months about it, insisting over and over that they were friends. Now all those tweets mean nothing, because she may as well could be lying about other things.
I think thats fairly normal for public figures, considering one had stated vehemently that they DO NOT want a public relationship due to large amounts of toxic parasocialites. Probably the reason why they broke up, wanted different things.

I don’t disagree, but she was using it as an argument to try and gather sympathy over the whole situation, she stated it as fact so the public opinion sided with her. Doing that knowing it was a lie it’s pretty low tbh.

I see what you mean, but legally it doesn't make a difference. Even knowing the fact it doesn't really change anything, if suddenly someone feels slighted because they were dating, then they weren't a supporter of the facts anyway.

Did he actually say that anywhere? I'd be interested to see that. But yeah I got the impression that they were a thing but Tectone has some mad mental issues and so does she in a way, would expect it to fizzle out tbh.
He talked about it briefly in a stream I believe after moving. Might've been included in the edited version of the highlight

I think it was pretty obvious given the hints he would drop and how they would act on stream. I dont care either way, she just needs to get her OF together because that shit is absurd.

The not nude/teasing stuff seems to be a direct agency strategy to try and milk more money, I wouldn’t hold my hopes up tbh. Unless she drops them, nothing will change.

The not nude/teasing stuff seems to be a direct agency strategy to try and milk more money, I wouldn’t hold my hopes up tbh. Unless she drops them, nothing will change.
Agreed, unless she drops the agency and it's glaringly obvious that she has, I'd advise against anything advertising as 'nude' or 'no bra' etc.

It was so obviously "the lady doth protest too much"

Craziest part is that tectone probably didn't even fuck her bc he has/d a phobia of pussy due to past trauma HOWEVER with his new girl he has already talked about moving past that trauma and actually having sex. Wonder if he cheated on her given how manipulative he is, I actually saw his stream and he was telling his chat that pink wasn't moving in bc he needed space for her OF but that they would still hang out and stuff trying to get out ahead of it, meanwhile he's been actually banging other chicks lol

Craziest part is that tectone probably didn't even fuck her bc he has/d a phobia of pussy due to past trauma HOWEVER with his new girl he has already talked about moving past that trauma and actually having sex. Wonder if he cheated on her given how manipulative he is, I actually saw his stream and he was telling his chat that pink wasn't moving in bc he needed space for her OF but that they would still hang out and stuff trying to get out ahead of it, meanwhile he's been actually banging other chicks lol
Him cheating would go against everything that's happened with Fream, and what he's been saying about cheaters.

Him cheating would go against everything that's happened with Fream, and what he's been saying about cheaters.
He complained about the dreamy guy starting drama in arkknights bc he was jealous of his viewership numbers then proceeded to do the same thing dreamy did to him to mtashed. Other than being an ahole, I don't think tectone has any consistent views

You think it's Sophiazipay as well or you have someone else in mind?

Back
Top Bottom