EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Honestly glad she found her own place after Teccy was looking for a new place. Mostly cause now people can stop being annoying about her sleeping with Tectone or what have you.

But knowing the people here, that won't stop

Honestly glad she found her own place after Teccy was looking for a new place. Mostly cause now people can stop being annoying about her sleeping with Tectone or what have you.

But knowing the people here, that won't stop
i mean, doesn't change the fact that she is a scammer :)

Her June VIP had 189 people buying it, the Aug one posted on the 1st has only 55 currently, haven't looked at other metrics but seems like some people have had some sense since the July BS

Her June VIP had 189 people buying it, the Aug one posted on the 1st has only 55 currently, haven't looked at other metrics but seems like some people have had some sense since the July BS

This one is weird because for July she shared a pic thanking her VIP's, and there were only like 4 people on the list. But when you see the June pic there's like 100 people.

1294x2000_72a7f197b83b99bb7704a3ff6eb28f66afb6d5ce1ec2596b.md.jpg540x960_474dd21d95c9bb69cc6aca0364c713d20b8400e57fffd667.md.jpg

Makes me wonder if the agency is purposely boosting the tips on her VIP offers to make it seem worth it.

Last edited:
does anyone have that one fansly livestream where she’s a vtuber model, I can’t seem to find it.

Also in other news, looks like Pink and Tectone unfollowed eachother on twitter... no recent replies to eachothers shit either, seems like something went down :PepeHmm:

Also in other news, looks like Pink and Tectone unfollowed eachother on twitter... no recent replies to eachothers shit either, seems like something went down :PepeHmm:
Oh damn, wonder what.
Lmao look at this, no way anyone is touching that shit look at the price tag
i saw this and i laughed my ass off. The poor guy that buys this.... oh man.

I mean, she moved out while he was in the process of moving because he felt weird/uncomfortable about having a girl doing Onlyfans/Fansly content. I don't think anything happened between'em cause they both treated each other with massive respect

I mean, she moved out while he was in the process of moving because he felt weird/uncomfortable about having a girl doing Onlyfans/Fansly content. I don't think anything happened between'em cause they both treated each other with massive respect
Did he actually say that anywhere? I'd be interested to see that. But yeah I got the impression that they were a thing but Tectone has some mad mental issues and so does she in a way, would expect it to fizzle out tbh.

They literally still hang out... Pink pushes a lot of NSFW content on her twitter, so probably make sense if you're actually trying to be friends to have a certain level of boundaries. Don't wanna be seeing or being seen by your bro with your tits out. As well as... Another reason for getting your own place and living alone is working on your ability to be independent, Tectone literally helped her with everything the past 2 years.

Besides, Pinks probably gunna start getting her back blown out, because if theres one thing I know about attractive girls, its that they have dudes hovering around them to try and smash all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom