EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Nah it's definitely not 200 USD, I had that set before and I'm pretty sure I posted it here? (unless the July wipe took it)

I'll post one of the more ridiculous 200 USD I got before I stopped buying from her, if you really want a laugh. It was advertised as full nude ofc

Nah it's definitely not 200 USD, I had that set before and I'm pretty sure I posted it here? (unless the July wipe took it)

I'll post one of the more ridiculous 200 USD I got before I stopped buying from her, if you really want a laugh. It was advertised as full nude ofc
Thanks! What i meant was the "𝒩𝑒𝓌 EXPOSED! Who needs a bra anyways (∩°〇°∩)". Its only 5 pictures so i was definitely wrong.

Oh it absolutely does, but OF makes it impossible to push for refunds or giving a proper slap on the wrist for these sorts of things

Oh it absolutely does, but OF makes it impossible to push for refunds or giving a proper slap on the wrist for these sorts of things
Just read the arbitration clause she put in her bio, she fully knows what shes doing and doesnt want you to take her to court.
Hopefully OF will be forced to do something soon though.

I messaged her on OF the other day asking if she had a management team and she lost her shit and sent me like 2 paragraphs about how she hates people like me, and how she spends all day trying her best to make content all by herself. Like damn I was just curious😂
can you post the convo? i want to read that

I messaged her on OF the other day asking if she had a management team and she lost her shit and sent me like 2 paragraphs about how she hates people like me, and how she spends all day trying her best to make content all by herself. Like damn I was just curious😂
damn, those "I bend over and jiggle my tits" 8 second videos really are time consuming to make I guess, who knew

I love when the agencies get angry, like not our fault you made it blatantly obvious.
It takes one look at her bio where it says "my team" twice. Still trying to claim otherwise makes them look even worse.

I love when the agencies get angry, like not our fault you made it blatantly obvious.
It takes one look at her bio where it says "my team" twice. Still trying to claim otherwise makes them look even worse.
'my team' can be taken in context as her legal team, but yeah she's hard coping if she thinks none of us know it's agency

Back
Top Bottom