EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

i believe aexiel13 was asking about pink, not morg. think you could have clarified in your first comment because pink definitely does not have b/g content.
I mean he can see the quote in the comment he replied to, it's common sense to assume that he's asking about morgpie but yeah aexiel13 I'm on about Morg, Pink hasn't done any bg and most likely never will if im honest.

Pink has sent twice this week a 1 pic $199 “no clothes” PPV. I’m obviously not bitting the bullet, but it’s weird that she keeps sending that thing lol.

Pink has sent twice this week a 1 pic $199 “no clothes” PPV. I’m obviously not bitting the bullet, but it’s weird that she keeps sending that thing lol.
probably no one buying it so she's resending on the hope that eventually a few people will bite.

She can make $200 per pop, so of course her agency will spam it

Is anyone else getting tired of Pink subtweeting about Fream acting like she's different than her?

Think the thing that hit the nail in the coffin for me was a post about "no personality just big tits" and I'm just here going, "Pot calling kettle black here, come on now"

Obviously fuck Fream for doing what she did but jesus christ let authorities handle it and stop talking about it

Is anyone else getting tired of Pink subtweeting about Fream acting like she's different than her?

Think the thing that hit the nail in the coffin for me was a post about "no personality just big tits" and I'm just here going, "Pot calling kettle black here, come on now"

Obviously fuck Fream for doing what she did but jesus christ let authorities handle it and stop talking about it
i am suprised the videos didnt get leaked yet

there's a simple solution bro its called unfollowing. You're following her personal account and complaining :ROFLMAO: and yes fream is a freak

Bruh idc if i miss out on score or whatever, but if anyone was regularly downloading and organising the sets please reup them, all my shit is a disorganised mess i can't find half of it normally :KEKW:

oh it is ran by an agency, I unfortunately paid for a VIP slot on her OF, it is a massive scam and you will not receive any of the benefits that is advertised outside a rating. Everything else is exactly normal, no conversation just "heres a set to buy". She literally sleeps most of the day, and watches anime and games but somehow "personally manages" a fansly and OF that has thousands of dms between them daily.

oh it is ran by an agency, I unfortunately paid for a VIP slot on her OF, it is a massive scam and you will not receive any of the benefits that is advertised outside a rating. Everything else is exactly normal, no conversation just "heres a set to buy". She literally sleeps most of the day, and watches anime and games but somehow "personally manages" a fansly and OF that has thousands of dms between them daily.
oh and, when I messaged them saying "hey I paid for this, can I get this? why are you advertising this when it's not something you provide" I got effectively blocked (basically chat restricted, but could still pay on her page, which I won't anymore ofc)

Back
Top Bottom