EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

I wait for the day she builds more confidence to take the clothes off more, hope hanging morg rubs off on her and she'll see the better money in going nude.

I wait for the day she builds more confidence to take the clothes off more, hope hanging morg rubs off on her and she'll see the better money in going nude.
Heard someone say it's an intimate thing she'd only show her partner, so chances aren't likely at all. Even then, it wouldn't be worth it

This girl has been coached by some of the top people in OTK. Pink also watches asmond and most likely has given her IRL advice and that is to never ever ever show it. She is also known to make some bad decisions occasionally so it could happen. But the likelihood of it ever happening is extremely low, to think otherwise is foolish.

But you never know, Kiwi eventually let them out so we do still have that chance even if low. Then look at omgcosplay who said she would show it all, she quit, graduated school and ghosted everyone on social media. Arguing over it is pointless and futile, just enjoy what you can as long as it lasts. If you can't enjoy her with her clothes on then why are you even here?

This girl has been coached by some of the top people in OTK. Pink also watches asmond and most likely has given her IRL advice and that is to never ever ever show it. She is also known to make some bad decisions occasionally so it could happen. But the likelihood of it ever happening is extremely low, to think otherwise is foolish.

But you never know, Kiwi eventually let them out so we do still have that chance even if low. Then look at omgcosplay who said she would show it all, she quit, graduated school and ghosted everyone on social media. Arguing over it is pointless and futile, just enjoy what you can as long as it lasts. If you can't enjoy her with her clothes on then why are you even here?
Clothing > nude (unless if it's footwear, that shit stays off)

Honestly yeah, I think sexy and alluring clothing beats just nude any day. But obviously prices would mirror that

Her former friend Zzyxz is live right now on twitch sharing all the behind the scenes information. I can’t believe what i’m hearing right now.

Her former friend Zzyxz is live right now on twitch sharing all the behind the scenes information. I can’t believe what i’m hearing right now.
Is it because he got kicked from OTK's show?

Is it because he got kicked from OTK's show?
Nah he got kicked from OTKs show due to 'inappropriate' comments about Emiru (Which was literally joking about lifting her when doing weights with tectone because he said what he was lifting was the same weight as Emi)

Zzyxz was part of their house, and is friends with Tectone and was friends with Pink. He has a lot of things he'd have witnessed in the house and is basically calling Pink out for some of her recent tweets about Tectone. Annoyingly i didn't get the original tweet before she deleted.

End of the day, Pink got some big ass tiddys, is pretty cute, and got a DUMPTRUCK. I blow my load and forget about her till the next slutty post.
just wish she'd ditch the agency and actually give us some good stuff that isn't $200 and heavily censored :)

oh yeah her OF is scam AF if you pay for the big shit. But i'm sure its okay if you got a lot of disposable income and really like the look of her.

Back
Top Bottom