EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

I had a feeling that'd be the case, lots of keywords like 'possibly' chucked in the message I got as well for plausible deniability even if it's implying more.

I stopped buying because the prices are the most random thing ever. Some PPV’s where $40 with some pics or clips she could very well post on Twitter. And then I had a $15 PPV with some great tit bouncing which was 100 times better than the $40 ones (someone already leaked that one).

That is an awful buying experience. I’m sure she doesn’t care though, she seems to be getting a lot of PPV sells…

Yeah i think the best vid i bought from her was like $15 :KEKW: the more expensive ones turned out to be a bunch of cut down videos to look like more than it is

Her latest post asks to guess her bra size? Curious what you guys guesses are? I would say E Cup easily.

Her latest post asks to guess her bra size? Curious what you guys guesses are? I would say E Cup easily.
she said she was a D then went to a G cause she gained weight, but she's been trying to lose weight so idk:peepoShrug: im more interested in her trunk tho still cant believe how big it was :monkaX:

she said she was a D then went to a G cause she gained weight, but she's been trying to lose weight so idk:peepoShrug: im more interested in her trunk tho still cant believe how big it was :monkaX:
She explained on stream that she has PMDD and had to start taking hormones and it's caused her to gain 20 lbs. So makes sense why she looks waaaay thicker than last year. Idk I think it's kinda hot and she looks better, more stuff to jiggle

Woah what the hell? Why did pinkchyu's onlyfans thread get deleted? I JUST made a request for it and there was one/two posts before it disappeared, what happened?

I don't think I can edit the actual thread tags after creation though, just the description tags

am i seeing things or is there something different with her face after she had her allergic reaction to latix ?

am i seeing things or is there something different with her face after she had her allergic reaction to latix ?

It's her cheeks right? they look weird: (after - before)

166f2b7f3f1489ed6.md.png

This one is even worse:

223479d5a3487ca48253c5217a44cd0047f4e9.md.jpg

Hope it was consequence of the allergic reaction and not a cosmetic surgery...

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's facetune or another software like it, there was a video she sent a while back that had a bunch of blurriness outlining her body where she clearly had tried to slim herself down.

She appears normal on streams (in my opinion)

Pretty sure it's facetune or another software like it, there was a video she sent a while back that had a bunch of blurriness outlining her body where she clearly had tried to slim herself down.

She appears normal on streams (in my opinion)

She didn’t stream after the allergy right? It may just be the face retouches with software though, I agree with that.

It was just these last set of pics that look a bit odd, everything else she looks fine.

Lol she looks normal to me:OMEGALUL:. pinkchyu goes on tectones stream almost every day to give him food so it would be pretty obvious if she's had face surgery

Screenshot_20231124-150520_Twitch1de196ddfbc5d6f0.md.jpg
Shes looking pretty good too since she's been working out and trying to lose weight. even tho she looks fine already

Last edited:
Lol she looks normal to me:OMEGALUL:. Pinkchyu goes on Tectones stream almost every day to give him food so it would be pretty obvious if she's had face surgery

Screenshot_20231124-150520_Twitch1de196ddfbc5d6f0.md.jpg
She looking pretty good since she's been working out too
It's most likely the lighting, shadows or makeup, chick's try to contour but it's always looks weird to me, that screenshot you can tell she's wearing way less makeup. I hope she can work on her insecurities because she really is young and beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom