EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

so why go to OF? you'd think it would be in the bio there too
From what she said in fansly dms is her fansly is cosplay only and onlyfans is out of cosplay. And from what we've seen so far there's also sex audio, simulated sex and nip slips. At least from what I got. But I agree she should make that clear on her page.

bro her onlyfans is so bad 😭 high prices for really bad content
Ikr why doesn't she just do nude already, she'd be making way more. Her content isn't awful but as good as it gets for no nudity. But I won't lie, I love looking at how she slowly becomes more of a whore, that's why I stay.

I stopped buying ever since I risked money on a set and the videos weren't videos they were gifs posted on imgflip saved as videos, the quality was dogshit :LULW: and the content was tamer than her twitter (which she is no longer doing previews on I see)

At some point I'll post what I have when enough time has passed but yeah.... not looking great right now.

Also the Thanksgiving 'free' PPV, isn't a free PPV unless she hasn't sent yet.

because her mouth breathing, knobhead boyfriend tectone won't let her. gonna have to wait until they split up
If you think that is the reason, you are delusional. I am almost certain she will never do nude, i will be shocked if she does.
While the agency keep up the awful lottery ppvs, she wont care because the money is coming in.

also, i have serious doubts the "audio dick ratings" aren't pre-recorded

She finally did it, she finally released bare foot focused sets on onlyfans, but no one's posted them yet and coomer doesn't have them. So close yet so far

I don't like kink shaming but I can not for the life of me understand foot fetish, feet just grosses me out

It doesn't grosses me out, but i don't get why someone would be so excited for feet instead of pussy, ass, tits, or whatever else, but ig it is what it is.

It doesn't grosses me out, but i don't get why someone would be so excited for feet instead of pussy, ass, tits, or whatever else, but ig it is what it is.
I don't get the excitement for the naked body. When it's a one on one with your partner sure, but for lewd images? eh. Plus, pussy and ass look the same almost all the time and tits can be similar to a point. Feet on the other hand can be drastically different

I see people here wanting Pink to go full nude and I no doubt feel like they'd be overly excited about it. I'm different though where I'd be excited with her bare feet, cause just like those that prefer nudes, she constantly teases people who like feet when wearing stockings or has her feet out of frame (though if you like stockings that's a win for you)

I don't get the excitement for the naked body. When it's a one on one with your partner sure, but for lewd images? eh. Plus, pussy and ass look the same almost all the time and tits can be similar to a point. Feet on the other hand can be drastically different

I see people here wanting Pink to go full nude and I no doubt feel like they'd be overly excited about it. I'm different though where I'd be excited with her bare feet, cause just like those that prefer nudes, she constantly teases people who like feet when wearing stockings or has her feet out of frame (though if you like stockings that's a win for you)
The first "argument" could be made to whatever you want, so it's not really a argument.

The second, you literally can see feet everywhere, it's not something "hidden", "secret", "private" and so on. You saying that she constantly teases people who like feet cuz she "hides" them, it's not really hiding, that's literally the default behavior for most people, meaning that it's something so "basic" that it doesn't really matter and the people that actually hide them it's cuz of people like you. Also i'm not saying that i'm any better or anything like that cuz i expect things like nipslips, pussylips and so on, you're just expecting something normal.

The first "argument" could be made to whatever you want, so it's not really a argument.

The second, you literally can see feet everywhere, it's not something "hidden", "secret", "private" and so on. You saying that she constantly teases people who like feet cuz she "hides" them, it's not really hiding, that's literally the default behavior for most people, meaning that it's something so "basic" that it doesn't really matter and the people that actually hide them it's cuz of people like you. Also i'm not saying that i'm any better or anything like that cuz i expect things like nipslips, pussylips and so on, you're just expecting something normal.
It's hidden/secret/private when the person in question has been known not to wear open toed foot wear. It honestly kinda is hiding because either there are actively deranged people on platforms she wants to avoid, or she's not confident in her feet. I actively dislike being lumped in with a majority of the foot fetish crowd (the people that actually like feet anyway and not the people that hop onto the bandwagon) when that majority brings down the rest of us who just want to appreciate beautiful feet (as in, we say they're cute, pretty, etc. Giving compliments essentially) No where did I say "I'm better than you" or that "You people are inferior" I said that you guys will go nuts for thing 1, while I go nuts for thing 2, and that's fine

It's hidden/secret/private when the person in question has been known not to wear open toed foot wear. It honestly kinda is hiding because either there are actively deranged people on platforms she wants to avoid, or she's not confident in her feet. I actively dislike being lumped in with a majority of the foot fetish crowd (the people that actually like feet anyway and not the people that hop onto the bandwagon) when that majority brings down the rest of us who just want to appreciate beautiful feet (as in, we say they're cute, pretty, etc. Giving compliments essentially) No where did I say "I'm better than you" or that "You people are inferior" I said that you guys will go nuts for thing 1, while I go nuts for thing 2, and that's fine
You use them to walk, there is nothing sexual about them - at least not to the point of actively wanting them over anything else.

You use them to walk, there is nothing sexual about them - at least not to the point of actively wanting them over anything else.
Have you ever heard of the theory that one of the many reasons people can find feet attractive is because in the brain feet is close to the sexual thinking part of the brain and some people have those wires crossed? (I'm paraphrasing/don't fully remember, but you can do some research on it)

Also, asses as used for sitting on things (typically chairs, the floor/ground, toilet, etc) and breasts don't really serve a purpose other than to feed the young (granted that's the nipple but still) There's nothing sexual about asses or breasts to me, and that's okay

Have you ever heard of the theory that one of the many reasons people can find feet attractive is because in the brain feet is close to the sexual thinking part of the brain and some people have those wires crossed? (I'm paraphrasing/don't fully remember, but you can do some research on it)

Also, asses as used for sitting on things (typically chairs, the floor/ground, toilet, etc) and breasts don't really serve a purpose other than to feed the young (granted that's the nipple but still) There's nothing sexual about asses or breasts to me, and that's okay
So it's a disorder? I'd rather her focus on traditional content for the majority than cater to these people.
Plus, you can't shake or slap them like you can ass, bounce or play with them like you can tits. they're plain boring.

So it's a disorder? I'd rather her focus on traditional content for the majority than cater to these people.
Plus, you can't shake or slap them like you can ass, bounce or play with them like you can tits. they're plain boring.
Not at all. The only time I'd consider it one is when people prefer stockings/any kind of legwear that's closed toe and people that prefer dirty/are okay with literally anything.

You can most definitely play with feet, though for the most part it's generally tickling, which I don't find any enjoyment from.

Back
Top Bottom