EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

the paranoia is unjustified at this point judging by the amount of donations she received on the thanksgiving club post and the dick rating post, you can clearly see that there's a lot of people spending money on her and buying her PPV's, so i would say it's impossible for her to figure out who's leaking what beside custom made content.

bruh, people still thinking its her they are talking to :KEKW:
Literally every PPV she sends is a mass message. The only stats you get from those mass messages are who and how many people bought them, how many opened, how many received. If enough time has passed, or enough people buy the PPV, it is almost impossible to tell who the leaker is unless they're literally brain dead using the same usernames, not VPN'ing etc. It's why big creators leaks happen within minutes.

Literally every PPV she sends is a mass message. The only stats you get from those mass messages are who and how many people bought them, how many opened, how many received. If enough time has passed, or enough people buy the PPV, it is almost impossible to tell who the leaker is unless they're literally brain dead using the same usernames, not VPN'ing etc. It's why big creators leaks happen within minutes.
what the fuck are you talking about. I was making fun of people who think they are talking to her and not an agency. Are you ok?

Has anyone got any new pics of her from her recent post about being naughty etc. I don’t wanna spend like $50 for some cleavage.

what the fuck are you talking about. I was making fun of people who think they are talking to her and not an agency. Are you ok?
Honestly who cares? It's still her content, and 100% you can talk to her on fansly or hell she even replied to my Twitter message a couple weeks ago. I would rather her keep putting out more content then wait once a week because she doesn't have time. For those who don't watch her stream I've been there since the vrchat days. She has a lot of issues mentally so maybe she mentally can't handle some of the messages? But she likes doing the content. I don't see the issue here.

Honestly who cares? It's still her content, and 100% you can talk to her on fansly or hell she even replied to my Twitter message a couple weeks ago. I would rather her keep putting out more content then wait once a week because she doesn't have time. For those who don't watch her stream I've been there since the vrchat days. She has a lot of issues mentally so maybe she mentally can't handle some of the messages? But she likes doing the content. I don't see the issue here.
i can't disagree more :) - its still not ok to trick and lie to people :peepoShrug:
I instantly stopped buying her shit after the very first time they tricked me so i'll just gonna wait for leaks.
You don't seem to be paying for her content anyway.

i can't disagree more :) - its still not ok to trick and lie to people :peepoShrug:
I instantly stopped buying her shit after the very first time they tricked me so i'll just gonna wait for leaks.
You don't seem to be paying for her content anyway.
Well I also disagree :) you haven't seen where she started. For what we know for sure is someone helps with automated mass messages and its her dming so she's not tricking or lying. Call me a simp but she is a really sweet person and I'll keep paying while you wait :)

Well I also disagree :) you haven't seen where she started. For what we know for sure is someone helps with automated mass messages and its her dming so she's not tricking or lying. Call me a simp but she is a really sweet person and I'll keep paying while you wait :)
But it isn't her DM'ing at all?

But it isn't her DM'ing at all?
That's what we think but don't know for sure. I think someone is helping scan the messages because she seems normal in our dms and even showed on stream and discord someone who bought her a star. My hypothesis is that someone scans the dms and tells her which one to reply too and if it's bad they filter it.

That's what we think but don't know for sure. I think someone is helping scan the messages because she seems normal in our dms and even showed on stream and discord someone who bought her a star. My hypothesis is that someone scans the dms and tells her which one to reply too and if it's bad they filter it.
you should read through this thread...

Back
Top Bottom