EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

pinkchyu does jokingly hide her feet on stream. she has said stuff like "you have to pay to see them" which was funny:PepeLaugh:

she goes on Tectone's stream from time to time without make up and her lips don't look like that normally so might just be her lipstick or whatever she's wearing

she goes on Tectone's stream from time to time without make up and her lips don't look like that normally so might just be her lipstick or whatever she's wearing
Looks like she did, but they do go away with time now she has those good dick sucking lips

i really hope she didn't but if she did it doesn't look too bad. i just hate how goofy they make girls look. she needs to keep her natural beauty and not turn into one of these.

oig2j67ngmq21.jpg

she tweeted a pick of her at 19 and her current age and she looks like she just has naturally nice lips
F-xjRm-WwAE51SW
F-xjRyxXsAAjsNw

Last edited:
You're implying she's had lip fillers
I was simply saying there is no need for temporary plumping when they are fine the way they are.

you on the other hand:
"lip fillers is the dumbest thing a girl can do"
"i just hate how goofy they make girls look."

I was simply saying there is no need for temporary plumping when they are fine the way they are.

you on the other hand:
"lip fillers is the dumbest thing a girl can do"
"i just hate how goofy they make girls look."
and its true :KEKW: do you see how goofy kylie looks. on the other hand if she did get lip fillers they don't look too bad and not too noticeable. still dumb af to even get them

Like I will never understand how people think disgusting BBLs or silicone tits are hot. AND Cosmetic face surgery just makes you look fake and unnatural😭 basically let me pay you so you can ruin my face/body

Last edited:
Anyone get a super expensive ppv today? $90+ with a couple images? Any idea what it could be?

Back
Top Bottom