EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

yeah, it already is. The time the thread was made was when she just started her Fansly, her Onlyfans was a pretty recent thing, and I can't change the threads tags, only the description tags

yeah, it already is. The time the thread was made was when she just started her Fansly, her Onlyfans was a pretty recent thing, and I can't change the threads tags, only the description tags
I ask cause I'm awaiting everything from her Onlyfans to be posted, but people only like postin fansly and twitter stuff

I ask cause I'm awaiting everything from her Onlyfans to be posted, but people only like postin fansly and twitter stuff
Pretty sure some of her OF stuff has already been posted on that thread. It's about the same as her fansly stuff, just less cosplay outfits and more straight up skimpy sexy outfits. She doesn't really show anything more than she did on fansly, but it is a bit more suggestive. Like her asmr bj video.

Pretty sure some of her OF stuff has already been posted on that thread. It's about the same as her fansly stuff, just less cosplay outfits and more straight up skimpy sexy outfits. She doesn't really show anything more than she did on fansly, but it is a bit more suggestive. Like her asmr bj video.
More so hoping her two feet sets get posted, cause those have yet to be shared

According to her latest tweet she is a G Cup now. Damn some serious mommy milkers
Her ass hot so much fatter too. Ngl Thickchyu my favorite. I really hope she doesn't lose too much weight, she said on twitter she's going to be working out but I hope to God it's just strength training 🙏

was considering it but looking at how her OF is ran i figured it would be a generic pre recorded message
The message I got she was touching herself and moaning. And another one of her slapping her wet pussy. Ngl she a freak but I just wish she would show us already

Doesn’t she say that “I’m wet” or “I’m touching myself” in a lot of her PPV messages? All of these morning PPV she sends have similar messages, it’s nothing special.

I say this hoping to have a conversation lol, but arent yous guys being a lttle too paranoid about being blocked? Yeah, dont share customs, kinda obviois but is it that iffy/risky to share ppvs or wall posts?? GD probably woulda been long gone by now, no?

I say this hoping to have a conversation lol, but arent yous guys being a lttle too paranoid about being blocked? Yeah, dont share customs, kinda obviois but is it that iffy/risky to share ppvs or wall posts?? GD probably woulda been long gone by now, no?
I
Doesn’t she say that “I’m wet” or “I’m touching myself” in a lot of her PPV messages? All of these morning PPV she sends have similar messages, it’s nothing special.
I wouldn't really blame her if there are a lot of dms. If she claimed she was doing customs and they weren't that would be different but from what she said on fansly is she doesn't do customs. She said she just doesn't have time and wants to serve as many people as possible.

Back
Top Bottom