EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

I have come to the conclusion that were never gonna see anything. The leaks arent great either, put your money elsewhere boys.
I feel like shes just taking the Curvyllama route. Over a year of just bikinies and stuff like that... and now shes pourpusefully making nip slips, sim sex, moans... and id say pinky is way hornier than curvy, just a little more shy... plus she already sexualizes her body a bunch, even with things like oil

Bunch of ppl paid for the exclusive club thingy, hope is worthy and we get more leaks

she made 3k just off that exclusive stuff jesus. imagine what she makes from messages fuck me she made bank so far i can 1000% see her doing full nude stuff in the coming months once she sees the money she can get.

saw the video of pink trying to twerk GOD DAMN i had no idea how big her ass was:wowers:

Last edited:
she made 3k just off that exclusive stuff jesus. imagine what she makes from messages fuck me she made bank so far i can 1000% see her doing full nude stuff in the coming months once she sees the money she can get.
If anything, its the opposite. why show anything if people will pay stupid prices

Also if you read her latest tweet looks like we're not going to get any latex stuff because she's allergic to latex rip. If she does read this forum what kind of stuff should we suggest she try to do? I wanna see her spank her ass till it's red

Also if you read her latest tweet looks like we're not going to get any latex stuff because she's allergic to latex rip. If she does read this forum what kind of stuff should we suggest she try to do? I wanna see her spank her ass till it's red
That... def more oil content. And if she cant do tight latex, she could just do tight leather, like cat woman style.

A heads up, dont buy the pic on her story, its already leaked and shes clothed. Lots of content being recycled unfortunately

Last edited:
A heads up, dont buy the pic on her story, its already leaked and shes clothed. Lots of content being recycled unfortunately
I just bought it, looks like a new set to me. For those who didn't it's the same outfit from her nsfw recent but her titties are out with those god awful pasties.

I'm mostly active on other places but as a heads up.. all her titles are misleading. You may think she appears nude but she got bra and panties on, even pasties with a bra on.

I'm mostly active on other places but as a heads up.. all her titles are misleading. You may think she appears nude but she got bra and panties on, even pasties with a bra on.
But we already know she doesn't do nude, even from fansly it's in her bio.

Back
Top Bottom