EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

For Sn00ps tool can we add to the faq about VPNs potentially blocking drm vids from downloading/playing?

He's amazing for his work and i truly appreciate it.

But it took weeks to finally figuring out that my vpn at the time (expressvpn and ghostvpn) were blocking DRM vids from playing. A simple switch to private internet access vpn let the tool work flawlessly.

Maybe mentioning that vpn could be blocking drm vids from working with tool would save others some time.

Just a suggestion. All thanks though for the hardwork that went into making these tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go.
auth.jsonc2f9bd03ecd89711.md.jpg

config.json20da256c8cb9ef85.md.jpg
The Auth is totally wrong. If you're using the browser extension then you don't just copy the whole thing into the Auth as that isn't in the correct format. You need to extract the individual bits of information from what the browser extension gives you and set the values accordingly.
Example:
{
"USER_ID": "123456",
"USER_AGENT": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:121.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/121.0",
"X_BC": "2a9b28a68e7c03a9f0d3b98c28d70e8105e1f1df",
"COOKIE": "auth_id=123456; sess=k3s9tnzdc8vt2h47ljxpmwqy5r;",
"FFMPEG_PATH": "E:/OnlyFans/DRMEXES/ffmpeg.exe",
}

The Auth is totally wrong. If you're using the browser extension then you don't just copy the whole thing into the Auth as that isn't in the correct format. You need to extract the individual bits of information from what the browser extension gives you and set the values accordingly.
Example:
{
"USER_ID": "123456",
"USER_AGENT": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:121.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/121.0",
"X_BC": "2a9b28a68e7c03a9f0d3b98c28d70e8105e1f1df",
"COOKIE": "auth_id=123456; sess=k3s9tnzdc8vt2h47ljxpmwqy5r;",
"FFMPEG_PATH": "E:/OnlyFans/DRMEXES/ffmpeg.exe",
}
Thanks, I fixed the Auth,but now it says the device_client_id_blob and device_private_key missing

Hello I have the following error. Can anybody help me?

I think I followed all the instructions but when I try to run OF DL.exe the program does not appear even if I run it as administrator and the following error appears in the logs.

2024-01-08 02:30:25.651 -05:00 [ERR] Exception caught: Bad JSON escape sequence: \U. Path 'FFMPEG_PATH', line 6, position 22.

StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer(Char quote)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue(ReadType readType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at OF_DL.Program.Main()

Hello I have the following error. Can anybody help me?

I think I followed all the instructions but when I try to run OF DL.exe the program does not appear even if I run it as administrator and the following error appears in the logs.

2024-01-08 02:30:25.651 -05:00 [ERR] Exception caught: Bad JSON escape sequence: \U. Path 'FFMPEG_PATH', line 6, position 22.

StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer(Char quote)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue(ReadType readType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at OF_DL.Program.Main()

Go into config and check your path to FFMPEG. For reference the line should look something like

"FFMPEG_PATH": "D:/Downloads/OF.DL/ffmpeg.exe",

Tried the sim0n00ps script and have paid messages But in the script it says that there are 0 messages why?😭😭
Sometimes that happens if you use the easier OF-DRM script. The OF-DL script (which looks scarier to set up) usually grabs them

I've never had any issues with screen recording with OBS for live streams or DRM videos. I just desktop record and fullscreen the browser (F11) and works like a charm.

Although for DRM I always recommend the scripts first as it's way easier.
How do I do this?

I have a Mac and looking for the easiest way to download DRM vids
Not sure as to the easiest way for Mac since I'm on PC. I assume OBS works on Mac, wont necessarily be source quality if you desktop capture record the videos as they play. There should be plenty of videos on how to setup OBS tho on Youtube, just have to setup desktop capture source for your canvas, then fullscreen the video and hit record.

I use to use fansyloader but it stopped working for me several months ago. I'll try OF-scraper now. Setting it up. And it seems to be working. Slightly complicated than fansyloader but it's got more options and at least it works. Haven't tried it on a DRM profile yet but

I only get the first few seconds of the videos i'm trying to download. Anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix it? Using OF-DL 1.7.48 and Windscribe VPN.

Last edited:
I tryed out many different methods to gather content from only but none of the worked . What I should do?

OF-DL didn't download all the pics in a DM that had multiple pics. It was just 2 pics, a rebill treat DM, but it only downloaded the first pic. I tried multiple times but it won't DL the second pic. Could it be a problem with the user metadata? I'm really at a loss and was quite surprised when I noticed it. I tried running OF-DL multiple times just to scrape the pic too.

OF-DL didn't download all the pics in a DM that had multiple pics. It was just 2 pics, a rebill treat DM, but it only downloaded the first pic. I tried multiple times but it won't DL the second pic. Could it be a problem with the user metadata? I'm really at a loss and was quite surprised when I noticed it. I tried running OF-DL multiple times just to scrape the pic too.

Are you sure it isn't a dupe image that had been posted before by the creator? The downloader pulls metadata based on the imageID so if it's a dupe it wont download it again. If you nuke the metadata file it'll force a redownload of everything and may grab it then or you could use something like DB Browswer for SQLite to browse the metadata table and check about a dupe or reset the downloaded status for the image to 0 so it grabs it.

Back
Top Bottom