EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

I can't d/l single videos anymore. I use to use force right click, then VideoDownloadHelper. But now nothing works.

“DownloadOnlySpecificDates”: true,
“DownloadDateSelection”: “after”,
“CustomDate”: “2023-12-01”,

Also using OF-DL and I tried this for the bottom 3 to download everything in paid messages after that date but it just downloads all paid messages. Do I have something wrong?

This config will download everything posted after that date (pay attention to the last 3 lines):

Code:
{
  "DownloadAvatarHeaderPhoto": true,
  "DownloadPaidPosts": true,
  "DownloadPosts": true,
  "DownloadArchived": true,
  "DownloadStories": true,
  "DownloadHighlights": true,
  "DownloadMessages": true,
  "DownloadPaidMessages": true,
  "DownloadImages": true,
  "DownloadVideos": true,
  "DownloadAudios": false,
  "IncludeExpiredSubscriptions": false,
  "SkipAds": true,
  "DownloadPath": "",
  "PaidPostFileNameFormat": "{postedAt}_{username}_{filename}",
  "PostFileNameFormat": "{mediaCreatedAt}_{username}_{filename}",
  "PaidMessageFileNameFormat": "{createdAt}_{username}_{filename}",
  "MessageFileNameFormat": "{createdAt}_{username}_{filename}",
  "RenameExistingFilesWhenCustomFormatIsSelected": true,
  "Timeout": null,
  "FolderPerPaidPost": false,
  "FolderPerPost": false,
  "FolderPerPaidMessage": false,
  "FolderPerMessage": false,
  "LimitDownloadRate": false,
  "DownloadLimitInMbPerSec": 4,
  "DownloadOnlySpecificDates": true,
  "DownloadDateSelection": "after",
  "CustomDate": "2023-12-18"

Set your FFMPEG_PATH to this:
"FFMPEG_PATH": "D:/ffmpeg-6.1.1-essentials_build/bin/ffmpeg.exe",

1112a458a1967660e71.md.png

Hi again. Somehow it opens to me now after I redo the Auth.json. But this is what pops up to me now. Does that mean that I need to follow one of the following guides?

22f62c75931add4fda.md.png

Let's say after I got those 2 files following the guides, where should I put those two files? The device_client_id_blob, and the device_private_key.

1112a458a1967660e71.md.png

Hi again. Somehow it opens to me now after I redo the Auth.json. But this is what pops up to me now. Does that mean that I need to follow one of the following guides?

22f62c75931add4fda.md.png

Let's say after I got those 2 files following the guides, where should I put those two files? The device_client_id_blob, and the device_private_key.
:PogO:👇

auth2f828dc870394b92.md.jpg

Complete guide to use Voldrix Onlyfans Downloader.
(Credits and thanks go to him for this script)

You will need to download the script first.
let's see how to do it....

Go to the Voldrix Onlyfans-dl github page.
Click on "Code" (green button), then on "Download ZIP"

Download and install Python v.3.11.0.
Unzip the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" zip and copy the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder wherever you want on your PC.

CMD is recommended but for those using windows 10, the "Open command window here" function has been removed from the context menu and "Open Powershell window here" has been added in its place.
To also restore "Open command window here" in the context menu, you need to launch this script by double-clicking the left mouse button to make the change to the registry file.
Once done keep it up....

Stop with the mouse arrow on the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click the right mouse button, select "Open command window here".

Type:

python -m pip install requests

This procedure will install the files needed for the script to work properly.

Go to the browser, open the onlyfans page and log in, press the F12 key on the keyboard, go to "Network --> Fetch/XHR", click several times on the Onlyfans page on Home, Notifications, Messages and Home again until the word "hints" appears in the window below.
Click on it and look for the items:

user-id
user agent
x-bc
cookie --> sess

Now you will have to put this data in the "onlyfans-dl.py" file.
Click on it with the right mouse button and select "Edit with IDLE" (It's a new feature installed with Phyton).

In the new window fill in like this:

#Session Variables (update every time you login or your browser updates)
USER_ID = "Your user-id"
USER_AGENT = "Your user-agent"
X_BC = "Your x-bc"
SESS_COOKIE = "Your sess cookie (only sess value without sess=; )"

Save and exit.

Stop with the mouse arrow on the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click the right mouse button, select "Open command window here".

Type:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename

Warning:
By "profilename" i mean the username following the @ on the main page of the profile from which you want to download the contents. Obviously it must be typed without the @
E.g. If the profile name is @winniethepooh, you'll need to type:
onlyfans-dl.py winniethepooh

At this point, if you did everything right, the script will find the profile you entered and start the download.

A new folder with the profile name you downloaded will appear in the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder and inside you will find the files relating to photos, videos, posts, stories, archived etc etc (practically all the contents of that profile).

Additional information about some settings contained in the script:

#Options

ALBUMS = True # Separate photos into subdirectories by post/album (Single photo posts are not put into subdirectories)
USE_SUB_FOLDERS = True # use content type subfolders (messgaes/archived/stories/purchased), or download everything to /profile/photos and /profile/videos

This is pretty clear.....
True or False according to your need.

# content types to download
VIDEOS = True
PHOTOS = True
POSTS = True
STORIES = True
MESSAGES = True
ARCHIVED = True

PURCHASED = True

Here you can choose what to download and what not to download.
For example.....if you want to download only posts and photos, you will have to fill in like this and save:

VIDEOS = False
PHOTOS = True
POSTS = True
STORIES = False
MESSAGES = False
ARCHIVED = False
PURCHASED = False

MAX AGE option (Only get posts from the last <integer> days (Messages/Paid not affected)

The correct syntax to download only content from a certain time period is:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename numberofdays

E.G. If you only wanted to download content from the last 15 days, the syntax will be:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename 15

That's all

P.s. In order to download profile content you need to be a subscriber but there are so many free trials around that you can get free entry for a time that can vary from 24 hours to 12 months.
During this period you can download whatever you want.

Once the script starts downloading the contents, there will be no information in the cmd window until the files are found and most of them downloaded.
Be patient.

Warning!
If running the script from CMD closes the cmd window immediately or doesn't work, try disabling Python and Python3 from execution aliases:
Start --> Settings --> App --> App execution aliases --> disable python and pyhton3

I hope I have helped you and :peepoSimp: Community.

And sorry for my bad english (it's not my first language)
need help

Screenshot_15fbda1e346948f02.md.png

Hi, i am getting following error can anyone help

StackTrace: at OF_DL.Program.Main()
2024-01-04 18:52:26.014 +05:30 [ERR] Exception caught: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

StackTrace: at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.AddHttp11ConnectionAsync(QueueItem queueItem)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellation(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.HttpConnectionWaiter`1.WaitForConnectionAsync(Boolean async, CancellationToken requestCancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetDynamicHeaders(String path, String queryParams, Auth auth)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.BuildHttpRequestMessage(Dictionary`2 getParams, String endpoint, Auth auth)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetUserInfo(String endpoint, Auth auth)
2024-01-04 18:52:26.151 +05:30 [ERR] Inner Exception: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host..

StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource<System.Int32>.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EnsureFullTlsFrameAsync[TIOAdapter](CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.PoolingAsyncValueTaskMethodBuilder`1.StateMachineBox`1.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource<TResult>.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReceiveBlobAsync[TIOAdapter](CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
2024-01-04 18:52:26.153 +05:30 [ERR] Exception caught: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

StackTrace: at OF_DL.Program.Main()

Complete guide to use Voldrix Onlyfans Downloader.
(Credits and thanks go to him for this script)

You will need to download the script first.
let's see how to do it....

Go to the Voldrix Onlyfans-dl github page.
Click on "Code" (green button), then on "Download ZIP"

Download and install Python v.3.11.0.
Unzip the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" zip and copy the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder wherever you want on your PC.

CMD is recommended but for those using windows 10, the "Open command window here" function has been removed from the context menu and "Open Powershell window here" has been added in its place.
To also restore "Open command window here" in the context menu, you need to launch this script by double-clicking the left mouse button to make the change to the registry file.
Once done keep it up....

Type:

python -m pip install requests

This procedure will install the files needed for the script to work properly.

Go to the browser, open the onlyfans page and log in, press the F12 key on the keyboard, go to "Network --> Fetch/XHR", click several times on the Onlyfans page on Home, Notifications, Messages and Home again until the word "hints" appears in the window below.
Click on it and look for the items:

user-id
user agent
x-bc
cookie --> sess

Now you will have to put this data in the "onlyfans-dl.py" file.
Click on it with the right mouse button and select "Edit with IDLE" (It's a new feature installed with Phyton).

In the new window fill in like this:

#Session Variables (update every time you login or your browser updates)
USER_ID = "Your user-id"
USER_AGENT = "Your user-agent"
X_BC = "Your x-bc"
SESS_COOKIE = "Your sess cookie (only sess value without sess=; )"

Save and exit.

Type:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename

Warning:
By "profilename" i mean the username following the @ on the main page of the profile from which you want to download the contents. Obviously it must be typed without the @
E.g. If the profile name is @winniethepooh, you'll need to type:
onlyfans-dl.py winniethepooh

At this point, if you did everything right, the script will find the profile you entered and start the download.

A new folder with the profile name you downloaded will appear in the "onlyfans-dl-2-master" folder and inside you will find the files relating to photos, videos, posts, stories, archived etc etc (practically all the contents of that profile).

Additional information about some settings contained in the script:

#Options

ALBUMS = True # Separate photos into subdirectories by post/album (Single photo posts are not put into subdirectories)
USE_SUB_FOLDERS = True # use content type subfolders (messgaes/archived/stories/purchased), or download everything to /profile/photos and /profile/videos

This is pretty clear.....
True or False according to your need.

# content types to download
VIDEOS = True
PHOTOS = True
POSTS = True
STORIES = True
MESSAGES = True
ARCHIVED = True

PURCHASED = True

Here you can choose what to download and what not to download.
For example.....if you want to download only posts and photos, you will have to fill in like this and save:

VIDEOS = False
PHOTOS = True
POSTS = True
STORIES = False
MESSAGES = False
ARCHIVED = False
PURCHASED = False

MAX AGE option (Only get posts from the last <integer> days (Messages/Paid not affected)

The correct syntax to download only content from a certain time period is:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename numberofdays

E.G. If you only wanted to download content from the last 15 days, the syntax will be:

onlyfans-dl.py profilename 15

That's all

P.s. In order to download profile content you need to be a subscriber but there are so many free trials around that you can get free entry for a time that can vary from 24 hours to 12 months.
During this period you can download whatever you want.

Once the script starts downloading the contents, there will be no information in the cmd window until the files are found and most of them downloaded.
Be patient.

Warning!
If running the script from CMD closes the cmd window immediately or doesn't work, try disabling Python and Python3 from execution aliases:
Start --> Settings --> App --> App execution aliases --> disable python and pyhton3

I hope I have helped you and :peepoSimp: Community.

And sorry for my bad english (it's not my first language)
Is this one still working?

sim0n00ps any update on option to record/capture live streams ?
Not possible anymore as OF moved away from HLS streaming to using a third party called Agora, I've tried to use the recording SDK they have but I had no luck. So essentially it's not possible to record the source so your best option is OBS and screen recording the live stream

sim0n00ps incredible work you've done, we definitely appreciate it. I have an issue though, got mostly everything to work, but the downloaded files are corrupt? Vlc recognizes them and plays them but nothing shows, The program does say 'no client id blob found' even though I placed the two renamed files in cdm. Any help is appreciated!

sim0n00ps incredible work you've done, we definitely appreciate it. I have an issue though, got mostly everything to work, but the downloaded files are corrupt? Vlc recognizes them and plays them but nothing shows, The program does say 'no client id blob found' even though I placed the two renamed files in cdm. Any help is appreciated!
Is this using the latest version?

Mines doing the same thing. I checked the logs and it says
[ERR] Exception caught: Invalid property identifier character: {. Path '', line 1, position 1.
Is it something i did wrong?

Check if a logs folder is created where you have OF DL.exe located

Mines doing the same thing. I checked the logs and it says
[ERR] Exception caught: Invalid property identifier character: {. Path '', line 1, position 1.
Is it something i did wrong?
Do you have any more info from the exception than that?

Back
Top Bottom