EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

is there a way to screen record paid videos on onlyfans they just go black for me now and if not what is the way on pc to do it so there not black to

Using the OF DL 1.7.45 started getting this error
" Error getting file size for URL 'photoURL ': The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing. "

This error only happens on one model, since it gives me the url I can just downloaded it, but is there a way to work around the timeout?

Does obs works well to record an onlyfans live screen? In term of sound and quality?

I've never had any issues with screen recording with OBS for live streams or DRM videos. I just desktop record and fullscreen the browser (F11) and works like a charm.

Although for DRM I always recommend the scripts first as it's way easier.

I've never had any issues with screen recording with OBS for live streams or DRM videos. I just desktop record and fullscreen the browser (F11) and works like a charm.

Although for DRM I always recommend the scripts first as it's way easier.
I need to buy a computer to screen record dmr videos do I just download obs and that’s all I need

I need to buy a computer to screen record dmr videos do I just download obs and that’s all I need

There's a little bit of setup for OBS. Have to add a capture desktop source and whatnot, but it's relatively straightforward. If you have a computer though I recommend Sim0n00ps script instead though as it'll grab the original source resolution. Screen record will be limited to your desktop resolution.

There's a little bit of setup for OBS. Have to add a capture desktop source and whatnot, but it's relatively straightforward. If you have a computer though I recommend Sim0n00ps script instead though as it'll grab the original source resolution. Screen record will be limited to your desktop resolution.
I just wouldn’t know where to begin with that and does it get dmr stuff

I am on a iPhone and/or Mac. Aloha browser for iPhone or Kagi browser for Mac did not work. Perhaps there are newer methods?

Helloo, Im on iphone, Orion from kagi and the extension not work anyone know a fix? Im isung aloha for now but i want try another way

Does anyone know if QuickTime screen recording on Mac still works? It used to work flawlessly, but I was having issues with it yesterday.

If it doesn’t work anymore what’s the best option for Mac users?

Does anyone know if QuickTime screen recording on Mac still works? It used to work flawlessly, but I was having issues with it yesterday.

If it doesn’t work anymore what’s the best option for Mac users?
I tried it today. Does not work with QuickTime and Safari or Chrome.

I tried it today. Does not work with QuickTime and Safari or Chrome.
It worked on my older MacBook which isn’t on the latest Mac OS. But I upgraded my setup and couldn’t get it to work yesterday. I tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. Same result with all three. The second I pressed play the video would blur right away.

Back
Top Bottom