EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

Hi, don't need any assistance, just wanted to shout out sim0n00ps for his script. Took some time, but working as intended.

Pro tip: actually read the fucking requirements, and make sure there's a comma after the input for ffmpeg on the auth.json :)

what to do when this error comes up can u make a small video of how to copy ffmpeg

The provided path does not exist or is not accessible.
Cannot locate ffmpeg.exe; please modify auth.json with the correct path. Press any key to exit

Having the same problem as mentioned here with OF DL V1.7.47. Using windows home 10 on x64. I've configured everything like the documentation says. Installed runtime 7.0.14 and ffmpeg.exe. When I click OF DL.exe it just instantly closes. tried uninstalling runtime 7.0.14 and installing runtime 7.0.5 like lowenergy but that did not seem to work for me.

Having the same problem as mentioned here with OF DL V1.7.47. Using windows home 10 on x64. I've configured everything like the documentation says. Installed runtime 7.0.14 and ffmpeg.exe. When I click OF DL.exe it just instantly closes. tried uninstalling runtime 7.0.14 and installing runtime 7.0.5 like lowenergy but that did not seem to work for me.
Has the logs folder been created where OF DL.exe is located?

Question here,

I'm trying to use the method OF-DL to rip something from OF, I think I followed everything of the instruction, but when I tried to execute OF DL.exe , the program does not appear, even if I "Run as administrator". Any clue what could be the issue?
Below is my auth.json. Appreciate any helps provided.

authfa4e82df858339b2.md.png

Question here,

I'm trying to use the method OF-DL to rip something from OF, I think I followed everything of the instruction, but when I tried to execute OF DL.exe , the program does not appear, even if I "Run as administrator". Any clue what could be the issue?
Below is my auth.json. Appreciate any helps provided.

authfa4e82df858339b2.md.png
Set your FFMPEG_PATH to this:
"FFMPEG_PATH": "D:/ffmpeg-6.1.1-essentials_build/bin/ffmpeg.exe",

Question here,

Below is my auth.json.
Set your FFMPEG_PATH to this:
"FFMPEG_PATH": "D:/ffmpeg-6.1.1-essentials_build/bin/ffmpeg.exe",
Thank you for helping. I set it as the one you sent, but still not able to open.

Hey quick question, currently using Sim0n00ps individual video DRM downloader - works like a charm, no issues once I got it all setup, except one thing I'm not sure can be done or not. I bought a DRM video in messages and the creator later deleted the message, so the video is only in my purchased videos section now and the downloader can't find it. Is there a workaround for this? Or is there another program that will scrape through the purchased section rather than individual messages? Thanks!

Hey quick question, currently using Sim0n00ps individual video DRM downloader - works like a charm, no issues once I got it all setup, except one thing I'm not sure can be done or not. I bought a DRM video in messages and the creator later deleted the message, so the video is only in my purchased videos section now and the downloader can't find it. Is there a workaround for this? Or is there another program that will scrape through the purchased section rather than individual messages? Thanks!
When Paid Messages are scraped they should be pulled from the Purchased tab so they should still appear. You could try https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL which is more up to date than OF-DRM

error occurred: The decryption operation failed, see inner exception.

what may cause this error ?

Using OF-DL V.1.7.44 and it getting to using cdrm project and then crashes, checked the logs and receiving this message

"Exception Caught: Cannot show selection prompt since the current terminal does not support ANSI escape sequences."

Using OF-DL V.1.7.44 and it getting to using cdrm project and then crashes, checked the logs and receiving this message

"Exception Caught: Cannot show selection prompt since the current terminal does not support ANSI escape sequences."
You need to be on Windows 10 as a minimum, older versions of windows don't support ANSI escape sequences

sim0n00ps im using your OF-DL and im trying to get DRM videos but I dont understand how to use the CDRM-Project. Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to get what its asking for

Hey, do u get like some kind of shadow ban when downloading from OF? it only happens when i try to scrap a new model with lots of pics, when i reload the page i get an error saying "please try again later" and it says "We'll try your destination again in 15 seconds" with a loading screen. How do i prevent this? Using DIGITALCRIMINAL scrapper.

Back
Top Bottom