EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

didn't know she went live on onlyfans. must have been a 1 time thing. i don't even want to think about what the tip goal was for them to get naked :KEKW:

since this is an edit of the best parts im assuming there were no slips. its like these models practice how to be naked without slipping up. i watched that part where she falls in the jacuzzi in super slow mo and you can't see anything.
Its not a live stream, its a ppv. She has edited it that way herself, cutting out the best parts. That's why we can't see any slips or anything, she has taken care of it in detail. Its sad because this would be a very nice video if she didn't edit it...

Its not a live stream, its a ppv. She has edited it that way herself, cutting out the best parts. That's why we can't see any slips or anything, she has taken care of it in detail. Its sad because this would be a very nice video if she didn't edit it...

the way they're interacting with the camera that definitely looks like it comes from a live stream. she probably sent out an edited version as a ppv with all the slips (if there were any) cut out. which i agree it would have been nice if she sent out the full video.

EDIT: i take it back. she sent out a pic set with this video. so it's not actually from a livestream. the video definitely had the feel of a livestream tho.

Last edited:
agree... just gonna say that it's not her that's editing anything, it's someone from her "team" - all these girls have teams and the ones (like Mika) that are non nude girls have workers that painstakingly go through all the recorded content and edit out all the slips and oops moments

Back
Top Bottom