EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

But will she ever show us some more full Frontal nudity.

She's perfected that slow drip feed content....

probably doesn't want to ruin any potential deals she could capitalize off of with that amazing ass of hers. you can probably expect that same effective teasing vids for a long while and a rare nip slip? maybe a close to sheer outfit? idk. she'll peel the layers veeeeeeeerrrrryyy sloooowwwwly over time.

probably doesn't want to ruin any potential deals she could capitalize off of with that amazing ass of hers. you can probably expect that same effective teasing vids for a long while and a rare nip slip? maybe a close to sheer outfit? idk. she'll peel the layers veeeeeeeerrrrryyy sloooowwwwly over time.
She just posted a full frontal video for 200

It's insane to pay 200$ to see nipples. Possible mental illness. Or more money than sense. I really wish that all PPV had a counter for how many took the deal so there was some transparency.
There are guys in chatrubate paying 300 dollars for private shows when the girl shows everything for free anyways so accept the insanity and move on with your life

her ass hit the limits of human physics. i refuse to believe anyone could be built superior to her from overall skinny girl fat ass physique
I'm proud of you and very appreciative.

Hopefully her cameraman will get even closer to the cheeks if she ever does a similar vid in the future.

this goes crazy for imagining the backshots or head

Back
Top Bottom