EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

genuine question, how many of you think her butt is legit and not BBL? i’ve read alotta people saying that it’s obv BBL
The skating stuff (complete with bruises) is at least a decent justification for it being natural. The insane size and roundness of it compared with her otherwise fairly skinny frame and her unwillingness to really do anything with it (even a tame, no OF type of girl like Faith Ordway twerks more and more vigorously than she does) makes me skeptical (do BBLs have tells like implants do that would be obvious if she actually tried to really show her butt off?). No real confidence in the truth of either option, honestly.

To play devil's advocate tho, a lot of "it's obviously XYZ" type of talk around plastic surgery and the like is just cope motivated by Tall Poppy Syndrome.

genuine question, how many of you think her butt is legit and not BBL? i’ve read alotta people saying that it’s obv BBL
I think it's natural. When asked about plastic surgery she always said she will never get any. And I believe it, otherwise a girl that make money out of her body and with such a disproportion between her ass and tits, would have already gone through a breast operation. But she doesn't care (fortunately).

The skating stuff (complete with bruises) is at least a decent justification for it being natural.
How is her skating a proof that it's natural ? :unsure:

The insane size and roundness of it compared with her otherwise fairly skinny frame and her unwillingness to really do anything with it (even a tame, no OF type of girl like Faith Ordway twerks more and more vigorously than she does) makes me skeptical (do BBLs have tells like implants do that would be obvious if she actually tried to really show her butt off?). No real confidence in the truth of either option, honestly.
Yes if you compare her to the likes of Faith or Kayla, when they twerk their bootys, they seem to have very fluid like motion and soft, whereas when Mikaela tried to twerk in some of her OF videos, it looks stiff and firm. So not sure if that's an indicator or not, because on the other hand, if you watch her runway walks, it jiggles and bounces like crazy.

I basically meant that she works out substantially. Obviously anecdotal, but I've heard from people that skaters tend to have good legs and butts. Her legs are actually deceptively thick and sturdy-looking when looked at up close, but the length off them can make them look skinnier than they are. I guess that also raises the question of how much of the more insane stuff that makes people think that it's unnatural is angles. I don't think that those recent pool photos and videos would have people claiming BBL so readily, for instance.

It definitely does jiggle and is especially convincing when she's just walking (what first got me interested), which is why I asked about BBLs having tells like implants. In theory, even if it's a BBL, it should still jiggle to some extent, right? It's just a bit suspect to me that a girl with such a butt is so unskilled with it when she should in theory have mastered something as simple as twerking (she never really spanks or squeezes it, either). Maybe there's good evidence from her OF or elsewhere and I just haven't seen it, tho.

She's said it's natural on multiple occasions. I really don't think women have any reason to lie about it these days if they've had the procedure done. I guess the only person who would be able to spill that info for sure is her BF if he ever breaks up with her and decides to be on some jerk timing. She also has a similar shaped ass to the likes of https://simpcity.su/threads/rubi-rose.9139/page-11 and https://simpcity.su/threads/angela-alvarez.126489/ who both have slim frames with very well shaped asses that they both slap squeeze and shake wildly.

Mika's ass is a bit firmer when she twerks than the other 2 so there's that... it's a weird case lol but I do believe it's natural and the runway vids kinda had me more convinced than I already was.

i would agree that its natural. she has genetically thick thighs and legs. if you look her knees and ankles which are both thick, generally that points to a fat ass.

hers is just especially fat, but i think it's possible. ice skating prob gave it that extra oomph. reminds me of this red head i used to know who was built the same (thick ankles is usually a big sign if a girl has a wagon).

Ironically, I actually have the signature I do because I think it's not natty; I've been on that train for ages. Not something I'm passionate enough to debate or anything, just a feeling I've had.
Ngl, every single time I check out a photo or video of her, I wonder the same thing. Truth is, it's impossible to prove either cases.
Same here.
Not an expert on this but isn’t her ass super jiggly? Doesn’t BBL not jiggle as much
BBLs should actually be jiggly; in fact, they are at times disconcertingly more jiggly. It depends on the girl's genetics and the quality of her doctor. Examples of a hyper-jiggly bbl:

And more "conservative ones" (only using chicks who've admitted to having one):

If the ass is stiff and fake, it's probably IMPLANTS and not a BBL.

(do BBLs have tells like implants do that would be obvious if she actually tried to really show her butt off?). No real confidence in the truth of either option, honestly.

To play devil's advocate tho, a lot of "it's obviously XYZ" type of talk around plastic surgery and the like is just cope motivated by Tall Poppy Syndrome.
The main tells with a BBL would be scarring above or below the ass and/or signs of lipo elsewhere on the body; however, if a chick heals up well/doesn't keep getting additional rounds, it can be hard to see the scars and determine outside of guesswork/honesty on their part. If you have to think about it, the doc prob did a good job.
They lie about it everyday lol
47a36e69-a881-4fc1-ab07-e2e4a43562ba_text.gif

I think she's natural.

Nature gives you these extremes sometimes. Small tits with big ass is not unusual, Like Big tits and flat ass. God doesn't give you everything only a plastic surgeon does.

If you look at her vids from 2022 to now the ass is still the same shape and relative size. She's gained a bit of weight which gives her ass more bounce and I think she is 100% natural!

she is 100% natural and if you aren't sure then you're most likely young (no offense) and grew up in the world of fake bodies. BBLs all look the same. Stretched lipo'd stomach, small lipo scars on lower abdomen and back. Injection scars on the hips and under ass cuffs.

But most obvious her big ass is very unique to her. BBLs are not unique they all look the same

The reason I believe hers to be real is because she still has hip dips. When you look at girls who have had BBL or whatever, their hips flair out in an unnatural way and look artificially round. Can notice her hip dips whenever you see a front on view of her ass, like these for example.

450168E9-40EB-4EC8-86B9-FCA788E7747E5e1f5a786c2a3121.md.jpg

Injection scars on the hips and under ass cuffs.
Memory serves me well, some people tried to claim they saw them in Mika's older vids and whatever. I think you could just chalk it up to being like bug bites or something else, but I did try to find the clip one of those igfamousbydana-adjacent pates posted.
clip_ac59649a9a83084e3.md.gif
But most obvious her big ass is very unique to her.
5f1c48c2-6bf2-430e-bd05-80e19cc05187_text.gif

BBLs are not unique they all look the same
b037316b-06af-4615-8ea8-b6d9b9539d87_text.gif

That's not to say she definitely has one, but I don't think that's close to being accurate. That's true of all the dogshit BBLs, but that's like the dudes saying all breast implants look like the Amy Anderson or whatver/Kylee Nash style monsters lol

Anyways, this is all pointless; what needs to happen is a full length (talking more than a minute or two, some serious length) ass clapping video with her. Then, I'll pass a relatively happy man.

Memory serves me well, some people tried to claim they saw them in Mika's older vids and whatever. I think you could just chalk it up to being like bug bites or something else, but I did try to find the clip one of those igfamousbydana-adjacent pates posted.
clip_ac59649a9a83084e3.md.gif

5f1c48c2-6bf2-430e-bd05-80e19cc05187_text.gif

b037316b-06af-4615-8ea8-b6d9b9539d87_text.gif

That's not to say she definitely has one, but I don't think that's close to being accurate. That's true of all the dogshit BBLs, but that's like the dudes saying all breast implants look like the Amy Anderson or whatver/Kylee Nash style monsters lol

Anyways, this is all pointless; what needs to happen is a full length (talking more than a minute or two, some serious length) ass clapping video with her. Then, I'll pass a relatively happy man.
she has no signs of lipo and you can't have a bbl without the lipo first (fat transfer)

my eyes see a completely natural woman that is genetically blessed with the exception of her titties (see Kirstentoosweet )

How is her skating a proof that it's natural ? :unsure:

Yes if you compare her to the likes of Faith or Kayla, when they twerk their bootys, they seem to have very fluid like motion and soft, whereas when Mikaela tried to twerk in some of her OF videos, it looks stiff and firm. So not sure if that's an indicator or not, because on the other hand, if you watch her runway walks, it jiggles and bounces like crazy.
Which Kayla is this?

Back
Top Bottom