EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

Kelly has a better ass. Also you just ain't looking hard enough. Stop looking at white girls and you will find girls with better ass. Literally unlimited black girls.
Most of the girls on that list are Latinas just like Mikaela. There's literally only one white girl on that list. The list has one black chick who is actually real and not fake and works out like crazy for it. There's not a lot of real asses from pretty black women or else I'd know. But if I'm wrong, I'd love to see your list. Maybe I've overlooked some women.

Last edited:
Most of the girls on that list are Latinas just like Mikaela. There's literally only one white girl on that list. The list has one black chick who is actually real and not fake and works out like crazy for it. There's not a lot of real asses from pretty black women or else I'd know. But if I'm wrong, I'd love to see your list. Maybe I've overlooked some women.
this was a good chat until the race boyz came to play.

Yeah, I could have kept that going but I deleted my comment. Let's just get back to hot chicks with big butts. I'd love for him to show me the black women I may have missed.
Bro you are toxic. Stop baiting. I'm sure there are other threads you can have your race debate on. This chat is

Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat.​

too much mid content to sift through to even put one together, just my $0.02, which clearly isn't enough to get huttbole pic
Nah fax I've blown all this fuckin money and haven't seen shit just a mound at best. Even in all of her shower vids where such is most likely you can kinda see her clenching to keep that mf thang sealed shut

Gladly will share it all out of spite

Please stop spending your money
I have three more sets I've purchased and I'm trying to find the time in life to sit on my phone and download all the pics one by one in full res to share. it's just a cumbersome process without my PC and it's not ideal to have it all saved on my phone long-term

I have committed to giving it all up once I finish uploading, but still be a part of this community.

I have three more sets I've purchased and I'm trying to find the time in life to sit on my phone and download all the pics one by one in full res to share. it's just a cumbersome process without my PC and it's not ideal to have it all saved on my phone long-term

I have committed to giving it all up once I finish uploading, but still be a part of this community.
Is her Onlyfans run by an agency or is it possible to ask for a custom video for example ?

Is her Onlyfans run by an agency or is it possible to ask for a custom video for example ?

from what i can tell it's both. she answers messages sometimes and sometimes it's the agency. just gotta roll the dice.

I heard she just sent out a new “naked twerking” ppv. Any chance you’ll cop that one? Sounds promising

Really enjoyed the back to back jiggling in the other vid. Wasn't too familiar with the other chick (think she was in Boutine shit, if I remember the name from a server), but her ass wasn't too shabby either next to Mikaela's insane dumper. Def wish she'd make some long-form ass shaking/twerking content.

Wonder if she's going to do an Elf with a Shelf set. Sorry, shitty joke. I'd still like to see it.

does anyone have a link to the full shower vid with jilissa

Back
Top Bottom