EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

All due respect if you're spending $200 for anything other than sucking and fucking content you're a dumbass and you deserve to be cleaned out by these whores. Even sex content for $200 is waay overpriced when there are other creators selling sex for 10-$20. No bitch is worth that amount of money for non nude no sex video and pictures.

She'll never do more than what she's doing now which is basically nothing if people keep paying these crazy inflated prices
Seriously! Being on this site, and just the internet in general. Really shows you the manic erotic behavior of a lot of males.

Paying does suck, but it is the most effective way to get timeless content. Believe it or not, but a lot more times guys benefit paying in the long-term. Because nudes are timeless, but the money won't last forever.

One of the biggest issues though. Is that guys don't use critical thinking, or common sense when they're horny. Like if a chick's OF is ran by and Agency. Don't spent money on it, because 9 times out of 10 it's a scam. And supporting this ruins it for the rest of us. Because they'll continue making non-nude content. Because they know they'll get paid regardless... Smfh!

Guys need to follow a strict code of ethics, and principals. To benefit us all in the long run. If a woman doesn't run her own OF, hasn't shown anything prior, and isn't trusted or recommended by others. Then don't spend money on the thot! It just that simple!

All due respect if you're spending $200 for anything other than sucking and fucking content you're a dumbass and you deserve to be cleaned out by these whores. Even sex content for $200 is waay overpriced when there are other creators selling sex for 10-$20. No bitch is worth that amount of money for non nude no sex video and pictures.

She'll never do more than what she's doing now which is basically nothing if people keep paying these crazy inflated prices
Its always the braindead lurkers who talk shit. If you can't contribute with anything at least shut your mouth and be thankful to those who are paying and sharing content for your dumb ass to enjoy

Its always the braindead lurkers who talk shit. If you can't contribute with anything at least shut your mouth and be thankful to those who are paying and sharing content for your dumb ass to enjoy
don't worry guys I found him i found him he's right here hahahha i found the fuck boy hahahaha

Sit your light dick in the booty ass down somewhere
idgaf about that weak ass content she's selling your dumbass.
Your importance your worth is paying for overpriced bikini pictures that anyone can see on snapchat? hahahahahahahah
You and I mean YOU the kind of person your gaped booty ass is is the reason we will never see anything better from her.
Now, when you're finished puffing your cake daddy ass chest out go empty your account on her content and bring it back here for the lurkers.
Hopefully, our satisfaction will feed your dumbass

don't worry guys I found him i found him he's right here hahahha i found the fuck boy hahahaha

Sit your light dick in the booty ass down somewhere
idgaf about that weak ass content she's selling your dumbass.
Your importance your worth is paying for overpriced bikini pictures that anyone can see on snapchat? hahahahahahahah
You and I mean YOU the kind of person your gaped booty ass is is the reason we will never see anything better from her.
Now, when you're finished puffing your cake daddy ass chest out go empty your account on her content and bring it back here for the lurkers.
Hopefully, our satisfaction will feed your dumbass
You say that, but you be stroking your wiener to her ''weak ass content''' that is shared for free on her thread right?

Back
Top Bottom