EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Ok, we know she's an early bird, cause according to her, she eats her first breakfast at 6 AM. Since she's surely devastated for letting us down, today she'll rise an hour early, get that breakfast out of the way, and start fixing and finishing up the try-on video.
Since it's 4 AM for her now, we might be looking at an ETA of just a few hours.
I know, I know, I'm delusional, but in my defense, S4E7 delivered the goods and my system is overloaded with :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

Ok, we know she's an early bird, cause according to her, she eats her first breakfast at 6 AM. Since she's surely devastated for letting us down, today she'll rise an hour early, get that breakfast out of the way, and start fixing and finishing up the try-on video.
Since it's 4 AM for her now, we might be looking at an ETA of just a few hours.
I know, I know, I'm delusional, but in my defense, S4E7 delivered the goods and my system is overloaded with :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:
Didn't she said that she was ill few days ago, then few minutes later she went live on twitch????
Didn't she said that her mixer stopped working, then few minutes later she went live on twitch????

As a seasoned doctor, I came to the conclusion, that the cause of her illness, and problems in general is her trying so hard to shoot videos for OF and YouTube, and the cure is Twitch obviously.
But don't worry guys I'm on your side, so shhhhhhhhhhhh this is our secret, don't tell her please.

You guys are actually insane for guessing its a pregnancy...come on now lmfao. I think its either a Visa since she mentioned possibly going to Twitch Con next year or the surgery but I highly doubt it after passing on it already last year.

I think at this point she teased this so much that the only reveal that won't be underwhelming is if she announces Half Life 3.
Why would you open that wound?!?
giphy.webp

I think its either a Visa since she mentioned possibly going to Twitch Con next year or the surgery but I highly doubt it after passing on it already last year.
Did she say it happened last year? I had assumed it was more recently and after the fat transfer. Edit: Oh, you probably mean Twitch Con...

And yeah, I'm leaning heavily towards a move, most likely USA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom