EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

She said that it would surprise most of you "after everything that has happened" which sounds like she could be talking about the break-in to her house in Canada. So maybe she could be moving back there or something. But since its "very personal", fake tits is my guess.

I watched the part where she's talking with the crazy eyes about almost getting her tits done in Korea, and when she talks about contacting an "influencer" (god I hate that word) who got hers done there, someone in the chat apparently correctly guesses who she's talking about. Does someone who witnessed the chatter's comment live, know who she's describing as having, as she puts it, "the prettiest tits that I have ever seen in my whole life". Logically, we would then know exactly what kind of bolt-ons she would have if she'd gone through with it. My bet is some bimbo-Barbie-type, but maybe Mai actually has good taste in breasts (I doubt it very much, but am hopeful).

I watched the part where she's talking with the crazy eyes about almost getting her tits done in Korea, and when she talks about contacting an "influencer" (god I hate that word) who got hers done there, someone in the chat apparently correctly guesses who she's talking about. Does someone who witnessed the chatter's comment live, know who she's describing as having, as she puts it, "the prettiest tits that I have ever seen in my whole life". Logically, we would then know exactly what kind of bolt-ons she would have if she'd gone through with it. My bet is some bimbo-Barbie-type, but maybe Mai actually has good taste in breasts (I doubt it very much, but am hopeful).
The only name I saw during that part was Alisa Pika Pika, and if I remember correctly, she used to do nude content as Rocksy Light before she rebranded.

I wonder if she might be experiencing keto flu. she mentioned be on a low card diet currently to get abs for her cosplay

Looking at some of those Rocksy/Alisa Pika Pika pics, she would make for a good candidate for those kind of AI face swap nudes with Maimy. Someone in the ASMR fake threads has been making very impressive nudes of some artists and I'm waiting on them to do maimy

Back
Top Bottom