EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

imageab0d063a2e3e4fc5.png

Maimy lurking seeing us suggesting other girls.

Meanwhile, here's some nice ASMR to help us cope. Don't be discouraged by the thumbnails, it's ASMR. :pauseChamp:
ASMR or not, thanks for the recommend because she's beautiful and hot af dude! :cumsby:

Y'all should check out Lyrica asmr while maimy uploads. Her content is pretty solid but not better than maimys imo (my bad if im reposting).

Seen her in my yt recommends a couple of times, but wasn't aware she did lewd ASMR. It looks like most of her stuff isn't really focused on intimacy/GF RP stuff, but I'll take any decent lewd ASMR at this point.. so thanks mate! :pepoLove:

its_bunnii could overshadow him a bit, he just needs a little time... :love:
SHE (bunnii) really could, but again.. most of her stuff isn't based on intimacy/GF RP stuff and too much of her stuff is just ear licking (I do like the lens licking). She has great potential to be one of the best in this genre and based on that vid she did with her friend, she seems to be waaay more slutty and out there than Mai is who just says she has done stuff like that. Although, Mai has her 100% beaten when it comes to their bodies, and that nose ring on bunnii isn't really my cup of thee.

"Hey, I have been feeling a little off the whole week but yesterday the symptoms got worse and can't get out of bed, some delay is expected T_T but I'll post two videos this week instead as I have all videos for September and October planned out ♥️"

:OMEGALUL:
Mai, oh my... Drinking hot chocolate instead of tea when sick...
giphy.webp

Is there a thread for OliviaJohnson? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

She does GF RP ASMR and also looks incredible, but her setup isn't the best but that might change with time :COPIUM:
Yet another hot ASMR chick that makes coomer/simp bait ASMR content on yt and that has a lewd page.. but who doesn't combine the two for NO reason! Seriously, all her lewd content is the generic stuff ANY OF chick does (vertically shot, low quality, way to short vids of her just doing stuff like masturbating). :FeelsRageMan:

"Hey, I have been feeling a little off the whole week but yesterday the symptoms got worse and can't get out of bed, some delay is expected T_T but I'll post two videos this week instead as I have all videos for September and October planned out ♥️"

Does Mai understand the concept of actions, not words? 9 times out of 10 she says something and it doesn't happen, so what's the point of her in even making that post?

I wish people would start making content creators accountable. Not even just Mai, there's just so many people who let creators get passes. If content creation is your job, and you have paying subs, at some point you need to be accountable for your actions, yeah? Instead we get shit like

"Oh no Mai take as much time as you need uwu <3 <3"

Bruh... I hate to say it, but Mai has officially turned into a meme at this point. Love her content, she's hot AF, but I can't take her seriously anymore like I used to and even when I watch her vids, the memes from this thread are running rent-free in my head. :MEGALUL:

Does Mai understand the concept of actions, not words? 9 times out of 10 she says something and it doesn't happen, so what's the point of her in even making that post?

I wish people would start making content creators accountable. Not even just Mai, there's just so many people who let creators get passes. If content creation is your job, and you have paying subs, at some point you need to be accountable for your actions, yeah? Instead we get shit like

"Oh no Mai take as much time as you need uwu <3 <3"
I agree, but here's why it's not gonna happen:

1. "people" = horny males mostly controlled by lizard brain
2. "content creators" = hot af chicks with the power of pussy
3. see 1 and 2 :KEKW:

She felt well enough to spend hours on twitch, but not to make a video for her paying OF subs. There's no way she'll post 2 vids this week, unless one is a YT vid she's already finished. She had videos all planned out in July last year and didn't make most of them, so this is bs. She's so infuriating.:FeelsRageMan:

She felt well enough to spend hours on twitch, but not to make a video for her paying OF subs. There's no way she'll post 2 vids this week, unless one is a YT vid she's already finished. She had videos all planned out in July last year and didn't make most of them, so this is bs. She's so infuriating.:FeelsRageMan:
She was also talking about baking on twitch, and I wouldn't be surprised if that stream happens around Tuesday, but no OF vid...

Back
Top Bottom